NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Harmon had a birthday two days ago. Am surprised I didn't see nothing here or are we not allowed to? Anyway, a happy belated birthday Mark. Hope you had a great one. Sorry SB on the birthday wishes(Calihan) but, since I've always seen them posted in other threads(besides the one you mentioned) I didn't think it matter where they were posted.

A belated Happy Birthday to Mark Harmon.

hbsong.gif

mugs said:

hi i have the promo and pics from epi 5x01 do you want me to post them

Uuummmmm........YEAH....better check with a mod to see if it's allowed though...cause I dunno

mugs said:
hi i have the promo and pics from epi 5x01 do you want me to post them

I think as long as it's put in like a spolier maybe. Like this:

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

then the pics. Then again I could be wrong but that's how I do it. Sorry if I'm not right on this.

I dunno exactly what the protocol is......but I hunted down and saw the spoiler anyhow.........Oh, Tony, Gibbs, Ziva, McGee.......I think the vid only relates to the first episode.......

A Navy Lieutenant is murdered, and he's suspected of having ties to terrorists. The Team investigates together with an analyst who was working his case. Jenny is also in this episode

That looks so cool I can't wait. I wish they didn't show everything, but I wish they would do that for CSI. Happy really late Birthday Mark Harmon.

Does anyone know anywhere that does a full episode recap once season 5 gets underway in the US? I have to wait until next year for season 5. I never can wait for anything and love, love, love, to be spoiled...Any info would be gratefully received. :)

From TV Guide online:

NCIS' Perrette Fights Real Crime in her Down Time
Short interview about her visit to America's Most Wanted season premiere this weekend (Saturday, Septemebr 8, 9:00 pm Eastern) and what's in store for Abby this season on NCIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back