Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tee hee thanks, Anne. I wonder why Shane hasn't posted that pic in here yet. :D It's one of the most adorable Marg/Alan pics ever, and it was great to have it sans watermark. Shane, are you posting it anytime soon? ;)

EricaSJ said:
Tee hee thanks, Anne. I wonder why Shane hasn't posted that pic in here yet. :D It's one of the most adorable Marg/Alan pics ever, and it was great to have it sans watermark. Shane, are you posting it anytime soon? ;)

*giggle* Watermark or Watermarg?

It's a shame she didn't keep is as red. That pictures from the opening night of Alan's play isn't it? Marg's wearing the same dress she wore at the InStyle Summer Soiree. :)

EricaSJ said:
LOL Zsofi, I see you've been pre-occupied lately. :lol:
By Marg and my other fandoms, yeah. Not to mention real life.

Oh what a shame. CSI is on. 7x03. Yeah I saw it when it came out but now it's on the tv. It's turned on, I'm not watching it anyway. When I'm hearing Cath's voice, I check it for a few moments and that's it. Oh well :p
Marg is the person who keeps CSI alive. KTHXBYE

Drumchik said:
*giggle* Watermark or Watermarg?
Keep giggling. I'm cool for creating the word Watermarg. lmao.

Zsofi, yeah, same here. Marg seems to be the sole factor that I sill watch CSI these days. ;)

Yeah, Marg and water sounds like a delicious combination. :D

I'm not sure whether these have been posted, but I figured people probably won't complain. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back