Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Eric/Greg: Smokin' Hot Pic Thread #3

Hi everybody! I'm terribly new to this am afraid I don't know how to copy others into my post, so please forgive me for not talking to you both personally.
Someone asked about Eric's necklace (sword). If you read the Paper write up on him (top sexy one) at the bottom of the picture it says the necklace is from a boutique called Surface To Air. I don't have any url's for this though...I'm sure it'd be easy to look up :)
Someone earlier mentioned Chad was also living in Eric's house. Not that I am questioning this info (not in the least!), but was wondering if I may ask where did you get this info? It makes sense...and it also makes me worry a wee bit..lol
Thanks guys. I hope you are all having a Tiggerific day!

I came here to get some pics and I have to say that pic with Jorja is one of my favourites, you're right, he looks so shy and cute. :D Hope you guys wont mind if I post a few from 'All for our country' ? He looks so cute in this ep. :D

Dirty Greg
Jim and Greg
So cute

miko & NEGU Amazing pics!! miko I love that last pic he looks so innocent! :lol:

LemonJelly06, I haven't seen that episode in so long! Greg looks so freaking cute in that ep! :)

Yeah he does, one of my favourite scenes is where they're standing around not knowing who to send to look for the bottle and they all turn to greg and he looks so confused and cute :D

Cool pics Negu. Miko, You must spend a lot of time digging for photos. :lol: You seem to find a lot I've never seen.

Yeah, I’ve never seen those either and I really loved Jorja behind Eric gesturing rock on sign. Thanks Miko. You made my day :)

And about the sword, I think I went to the URL and saw it a while ago. It was posted on eric-szmanda.net but I can’t remember where I found those exactly. And I’m worried about Eric’s recent states too.

And ohh, dirty Greg, I always adore him like that. Thanks, lemonjelly06!!

miko said:
hi Wojo :D
thought you were lost... hum hum i forgave you, i also did not really pay attention to Jorja at once, ah ah :lol:

a wedding ? i like weddings.
if it had been on the 7 july i would have wondering if you were invited at the wedding of Eric's brother and i would have been really very jealous of you Wojo ;)
Eric's brother got married on the 7th? How did I miss that?

My best friends brother did that day too.

ah ah yes, i love internet ! and looking for pics or anything. i find the web so interesting !

so i'm happy everyone loves the pics as i do :D :lol: and happy you never saw them.
another little one with jorja

MUSICLUVR : yes ROB got married with Tracie Skoug on Saturday, July 7 at St. Elizabeth's Catholic Church in Holmen, Wisconsin.
rob szmanda and wife tracie

NEGU : what do you mean by ""And I’m worried about Eric’s recent states too."" ???
don't worry about eric, have a look on his brother Brett !!!!!!!

OMG.. Rob’s photo is small that couldn’t find special similarity with Eric, but Brett!! He resemble with Eric in many ways like the eye lines, lips and the chin, though I prefer Eric more than him. Wow, I wish I could see him eyes opening. Is Brett younger than Eric? Just curious :)

miko said:
ah ah yes, i love internet ! and looking for pics or anything. i find the web so interesting !

so i'm happy everyone loves the pics as i do :D :lol: and happy you never saw them.
another little one with jorja

MUSICLUVR : yes ROB got married with Tracie Skoug on Saturday, July 7 at St. Elizabeth's Catholic Church in Holmen, Wisconsin.
rob szmanda and wife tracie

NEGU : what do you mean by ""And I’m worried about Eric’s recent states too."" ???
don't worry about eric, have a look on his brother Brett !!!!!!!

You stole those pictures with Jorja from my website :lol: it's ok. I was watching on facebook when I found them.

Brett looks a bit like Eric...not that much but close.

Both of Eric's brothers are younger than him and I believe they have blue eyes.

Eric is the first child? :eek: Didn't know that.
I don't know why but always had thought that Eric'd be the middle.
Thanks, Dizzney :D

DEBJE : hi dear - did not know... find pics of eric & jorja on Picoodle.. but they are fine :D

SEXY POOL PARTY 2005 at Eric's house

beautiful pic of big & little brothers - ERIC WITH BRETT ----> i find this pic really pretty, don't know why :cool:

brett at the front... guess who is the only shy guy who is dressed (clue : with a blue hat)

brett and chad

dax at the end of the day

and yes, his brother has blue eyes

Got some others of this afternoon at eric's pool. Jorja and George were also there ! and some pics of the house with few furniture... tell me if you want them i just have to pick them up !! :D :D

miko said:
DEBJE : hi dear - did not know... find pics of eric & jorja on Picoodle.. but they are fine :D

SEXY POOL PARTY 2005 at Eric's house

beautiful pic of big & little brothers - ERIC WITH BRETT ----> i find this pic really pretty, don't know why :cool:

brett at the front... guess who is the only shy guy who is dressed (clue : with a blue hat)

brett and chad

dax at the end of the day

and yes, his brother has blue eyes

Got some others of this afternoon at eric's pool. Jorja and George were also there ! and some pics of the house with few furniture... tell me if you want them i just have to pick them up !! :D :D

I know I would love to see the other pics that you have. I love to see our favorites out of CSI mode. Thanks for posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back