Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

6cy9ymg.jpg

61j94id.jpg

Hey ladies, I brought some pics, Enjoy, he may not be wet, but he's damn sexy :devil: :devil: :devil:

Pic one down....Duh...Took me a while to figure it was an arm...but now with my glasses I see it. SORRY BLONDE MOMENT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

*fans herself*

hoooo, those eyes, not fair in the slightest...

Thanks all for the pics, makes Monday, and everyday, sooooo much better!!! :D :D

Now thats an email I need!! :lol:

Hey guys just saying hi... like I said in thye gary thread those pics really heated this island up a little more than usual!!!

anyway I have something like 3 'personal units' left what the hell are those! I think they are minutes actually... ok i am babbleing!!! :lol:

I'll post more when I make a one night stop at hhome before I go wales for a wedding... 2 personal units.... Ok I think I gotta go now, talk to you soon!

Nat xx *Nat leaves heading for the pool!*

Natsky is back....Ok I got more 'personal units'!!

Macs at pool?!!?... nope I see no 'gutter-lurring-thud-droolish' men like Mac outside but some could melt my ice-cream :devil:!!

Ok, l not being on here is making my mind slip into the gutter a lot quicker than usual! :devil:

I love your avatar, fastfoodjunkie. It's cracking me up. :lol:

Anyway, I would love to see Mac at a pool. :devil: Might make it even hotter than it already is.

Yeah, and then you two could cool off in all kinds of interesting ways :devil: :devil:

On second thought, wouldn't that just make you feel hotter??(mmm, shower Mac mmmmm....)

Gorgeous Macky pics Elwood, LMH and CSISenna. :)fastfoodjunkie, I love your avatar. I can't see the Mac pic you posted though, could you post the link to it?
Hey, guys, I just treated myself to season 1 of CSI: NY on DVD. I can't wait to see s1 Macky! The only disadvantage of S1 Macky is he's all buttoned up, but that's not really a disadvantage because buttoned-up Mac is just crying out to be unbuttoned... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Back