Nick/Sara - - #21 - - Nick knows Kung Fu

Status
Not open for further replies.
nickngrissom read and review your story.
emily cant wait to read your update soon.
smile i dont mind if we missed a couple of letter we misspelled or are gramar is not that great cause will all know how it ends. ;)

sf01 every one who lost their love one always go to that phase of denial i did when my great grandma pass away it took me a almost 4 months to accept her death. all you can to do is be there for your brother and talk about good times when your sister in law was alive.

back on the topic. guys i'm happy the the snicker scenario thread is up and very alive. very one of us are great story teller. hope we keep it up.

lovely pics by the way...

poor warrick has to listen to ther flirting :eek:

nick: babe where do you wanna go for camping

sara: any place as long as i'm with you

OMG this was in the 2nd page....Well good morning everyone.
I'm off to work. Hope to see everyone later.
Have happy snickers thoughts today....

haha guys i know i know it's obviously some sort of apostrophilic (yeh, made it up) disorder reserved solely for my discomfort with apostrophe placement... yes yes i am a freak and i'll blame it all on ken livingstone (mayor of london :p)
ANYWAY- love the fanfic and oh im sure i would offer any confort nick would desire :devil:... sigh
also, great photos lol
and... thank you guys for voting in the wp challenge- made me happy that you all liked my entries (although of course it was more than a little biased hehe). I came 2nd btw, with the comic strip :). here are the links to the wps if anyone is interested:
Snickers Comic
Daydreams
You are my Sunshine

*claps* congraulations of your win smile!!! *claps* well down. that comic one was BRILLIANT!! lol. i love it!!

cocoa, love the pics. COMPLETELY adorable.

nickngris, i didn't get around to reading your story. i had to go to baseball. i'll read it tonight. either that or by the end of the week. i'm so busy!! lol.

welll, i'll head over to the SS soon... i'm gonna go get some dinner now!! haha:p

Take your time to read my story, Emily. Hey, Emily, now you can make shipper music of your favorite. Go to the top of this shipper Thread and you will see Shipper Music. They back.

i'll get around to it soon. it's not going anywhere:p haha.

shipper music eh? never checked that out. i guess i will!! haha.

i have to say... the SNickers scenario is coming along great!!! it's looking so good!!! haha. i think we're really into this topic right now:p lmao!!

i was looking at the 'Your OTP shipper polls' and i realived, Snickers is in second for both. GSR's in a big lead but, hey... Snicker's will win, i just KNOW they will!!! but, come on... NICK AND SARA ARE SO HOT TOGETHER!! and their chemistry is even HOTTER!!! uuughh.. PLEASE GIVE US SNICKERS! PLEASE!!

n_NDVD_264.jpg

looks like they're about to kiss here or have some fun with the string!! :devil:
n_NDVD_229.jpg

adorable!
n_NDVD_122.jpg

aww.. so close! :D
kinda looks like Sara's stalking Nick!!

OOOOOOOOOO love those pictures (heart flutters) so cute

csiemily love your story idea, that you had said you were going to write!

As for others you all been working on, I haven't had time to read but now that I just finished my first chapter I'm going to start checking out all of yours :)

(lets out a low breath) now just to find the beta reader to go over this mess of a story hahah

Looong time since I've been here! But it's almost winter vacations, so pretty soon you'll have me here all day :p

Our ship is definitely the hottest and the chemistry they have is amazing. I bet that if it weren't for the script they'd be all over each other already, but noooo. I guess they're afraid the cameras will catch on fire from all the heat :lol:

cocoa of course u can snag my wp's- that's what theyr here for after all! im sure i'll be workign on a few more ideas (and in fact many of u guys' pictures are wonderful for wps!) so i'll post them when i make snickers ones... in fact if anyone has a request (not too difficult) for a wp with a specific pic/ story/ words id be happy to make u 1 :)
as usual those pictures are so... just proving the fact that our ship is well and truly the best!
yum i love the fact your holidays are just starting when mine are just finishing :p haha

smile can I pm you the pics that I would like you to use to make me a wallpaper??
Thank you for offering to make them, you are the best...
*runsandhugs smile*

Yep go for it sf01! and that goes for anyone else actually. i dont know how long it'll take me but probably only a few days :)
if u have specific likes or dislikes or requirements tell me when u message me then please... or i will just make it how i like it :p
Yay Snickers!!!

---
and as it so happens i have just made a new snickers wp... quite simple but hey:
Nick and Sara

aw, AMAZING wps smile!! i checked our your other ones too.. SO CUTE!!! i LOVE them!!

CCA thanks for the compliment! i've been working on a story but i have alot of ideas. one at a time:p haha

that reminds me.... *dont know why but..* where's meg? haven't seen her in a while, miss her!! can't wait to her story!! MEGG!!! COOOME BACCCKK!!!

OUR SHIP IS STEAMING HOT!!! look at those pictures!!! THEY ARE SO HOOOOT!! come on, how can you deny it?! i had a CSI marathon with some of my friends today, we had season 1-5, and i couldn't shut up about how disguisting GSR. and thankfully... THEY COMPLETELY AGREED!!! ofcourse, they didn't really like Sara, but then i told them that sara should go with Nick and they agreed. I GOT THEM IN OUR TRAP!! MUA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA... i LOVE it!!

all right.. i'm off to the SS to see what we all posted:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back