Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

Elwood Said: Nat, you have must have some notion of how much further down it's possible to sink...

Oh, I know how low you can go, trust me! I've been plumbing the bottom-most depths of the gutter since S1, Eppy 1, with our dear sexy Macky! :lol:

@ MB *ponders* you know MB, I always thought you looked familiar... I think we've been neighbors for a long time... :p

OMG, gals, my heart nearly stopped for one second when I saw the hawt pics from our Macky.. Thanks for all the gorgeous pictures. But I'll need more hotness Mac, if I get through the whole week,soo give us more to dream about.. :D

ElGreat choices of names you've give natty..like them.. :D Do you have more? :p Btw, you wouldn't upset me if you'll give me names like that..I'm not that good in giving cool names but I like that, too. ;)

Some goodie for you all.. ;)

Your welcome. :D Have the need to share Macky pics with ya all..
Btw, I love your banner with Mac. ;) It's really beautiful.

Stellarooni !!!!! *pokes* Where oh where have you been keeping yourself lately???? nice ta see ya, been awhile :p

thankies for the lovely Mac-In-Leather piccie, short of the sideburns or a simple black tee, that's one of my fave macky looks to gaze upon...

*deeeeeeeeep siiiiiiigh*

pitter patter? the man reroutes my entire circulatory system :lol: :devil:

Is that stella I see?!?! you should go away more often if you're going to come back with such 'gutter-lurring-thud-droolish' pics!(Only joking please come back sooner :))

I love my names!!- Natsky is definatly the best!

Natpster said: I love my names!!- Natsky is definatly the best!
:p yah, fits ya somehow, methinks.

Oh, ...and btw Nattarouska ...don't be a-thinking we won't notice if you try to stuff Mac into your carry-on luggage come Thursday night while packing for your trip. I saw you pilfering all the bow-ties and white latex gloves from the storage closet earlier for your suitcase... just don't you get any ideas now...

*tch tch tch Natskii* ;)

This goes for you EL...Natty...CSISenna...mj etc... You have been warned
ya know, i really take your warnings seriously. :devil: thanks LMH... go dang... i think i sunk lower into the gutter and now im stuck. not that im complaning :rolleyes:

cute nicknames... pity mj is a boring nick :lol:

stella!!! *tackle hugs* youre back! we missed ya here! then ya come back with a casual macky! *swoons* ya know i wub you right? :p

I couldn't resist a few more pics from Stuck & NonStop, just a couple more...

~ *sigh* luuuuv the eyes...
stuck524bittru400pix100on7.jpg
Ooh, what a yummy Mac eye-pic. I just look at his eyes there and melt into a big puddle of drool and slide into the depths of the gutter. :devil:

Back