Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

Your first one?.. My first one reading. Weird.

This ship is really gaining a hold on me, I don't know why, but it is. I love the boys, Their both hot.

yeah. just a little. i don't know if you read the latest chapter yet but it's up. i'll be updating it again soon. so check out what happened and then i'll update it. :D

yay to you updating :) I definately believe you should do it more often, you got a feeling for it :) I'm sure the boys would appreciate that. ;) Speaking of the boys, can you lock me in a closet with them?

as long as i get to come in too :devil: i get dibs on Ryan first!! then we'll swtich boys after a while *Locks self and CathStokes in closet with the Boys :devil: posts notice on the door: Don't know when we'll be out*

*peeks out* you can have the boys after Cathstokes and I are done :devil: come back tomorrow because after that I'll be locked in a closet with Speed *closes door*

We have fun in here :)

Ooh I get to play Eric first! *plays with Eric* haha, I love getting locked in the closet :) Can we do this more often, need4speed? (did you update ficcie yet)

haha! ok lets switch now!! you get Ryan, i get Eric! :devil: and i'm updating my CaRWash fic at the moment, but i don't think you read the latest chapter yet have you? and if you do please respond to it i need feedback in order to create a better fic. :D once i'm done updating my CaRWash fic. i'm updating my Hardy Boys one :D

OK it's been ages since I've popped into this thread. *waves to everyone* remember me? Anyways, I've read a few really good r/d fics long ago and I agree they would make a hott couple if they could quit hating each other ...

So my main reason for my popping up is because katbug just gave me the links to Aligator's, swift_tales and Shadows LJ and I spend last night and tonight reading their fics and now I must * BOW DOWN TO THEM * Holy crap you guys are amazing writers. Shadow I was reading your fic last night with my mouth on my keyboard drowning it in drool and I had Katbug laughing so hard she had to go to bed early. I had to change the pillow cases on my pillow from the drool from all my naughty dreams I had last night and I'm sure again tonight. Ali your fic about ryan not being able to swim had me laughing then drooling..good God. Now tonight I'm reading Swifty's and loving every part. The one where they are just in it for sex was so sad, stupid boys. My mind is just filled with so much smut now, Thanks Guys ;)

Anyone else got good fics for me to read? Fill my little brain with dirty thoughts to keep me going...

No I haven't. I don't go into that section much anymore but I'll take a peek in there and check it out.

Swift_Tales I got lost on your LJ searching for the beginning of your colorful long longggggggg fic. Boy are you going to keep me busy for a while. I thought I was starting in the front but it was purple and Katbug told me I was at the end...I was wondering why I was so lost. Damn it since I read some of that now I know some spoilers wwwaaaa. So far I'm really loving it...

*grins*
yeah, sorry about that
the very first bit of the odd colour series is Hot Pink and there are four other parts between hot pink and funky purple *heh*
Normally, if you check with the Ryan Wolfe and Eric Delko Romance Journal on LJ, you can look for fics and authors, you should be able to just find the first chapters there :p

I'm glad you like it xD The Odd Colour Series are the longest series I've ever written and don't tell anyone yet, but there'll be another part after Funky Purple, so when it's finally truthfully finished, it'll be a seven-part series :p

I also spend a lot of time reading Eric/Ryan fics. :)

another part? that's good news SwiftTales. I look forward to it.
I like your new fic too.
Normally Eric is the one who makes a mistake (I don't want to spoil too much) and the relationship ends, but this time Ryan is the bad boy without being the bad boy and I can still like him.
great work. :)

Wow! It's been a while since I've been on here. Glad to see a brand new thread. I'm loving the name too. :D

*Bows down to the other amazing Hardy Boys writers on LJ* Ali, SwiftTales, you know who you are. :p

Twiz said:
Shadow I was reading your fic last night with my mouth on my keyboard drowning it in drool
I'm assuming you read my blush-inducing "Boys Come Undone"?? It's the smuttiest fic I've ever written so far. And it's about time you got the link and read it, lady! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist the hotness that is the Hardy Boys! :lol: Didn't you get another LJ account? I never know when you're on. I'd love to hear from you next time, though... when you read any of the fics on there.

Anyway, getting back to the show... I hope they don't make Ryan do anything stupid again in Season 6. The poor boy's already been into so much trouble. That said, I hope his friendship with Eric remains intact.

In my slashy world, I'm thinking that Eric should get over Calleigh and realize that Ryan's really the one he wants. But that's just me... :devil:

Back