BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news: No more baseball for about 5 months

Good news: No more Tim McCarver ruining baseball for about 5 months.

:( i was rooting for the Astros..even though i hate the whole WILD CARD thing...

but..UGH congrats whitesox. Geoff Blum used to be on the padres...haha

cant wait til THURSDAY! PADRES AWARDS DINNER! im so stoked! i get to meet the players and they`ll be all dressed up :)

go chicago

:DIndeed.

Yesterday the White Sox had a parade and there was a significant amount of "sick kids" absent from school. :| The streets of Chicago were all filled and everything. I did not go because well, I had to go to school, but I heard it was a lot of fun. I think we're getting just a teensy bit obsessive over this... :|

I can't believe Mel Stottlemyer left the Yankees. :( The team's not gonna be the same without him. But at least we still have Joe Torre.

Yesterday the White Sox had a parade and there was a significant amount of "sick kids" absent from school. :| The streets of Chicago were all filled and everything. I did not go because well, I had to go to school, but I heard it was a lot of fun. I think we're getting just a teensy bit obsessive over this... :|

Your city's first baseball championship in 88 years and you didn't go?!? Then again, you are a Cubs fan, and many people are probably waiting for the day they win, about 256 years from now.

Didnt Jeter used to play for the Cubs? Or is that a different one?

No, Jeter's been a lifelong Yankee, I believe drafted by them too. That is one reason he is so beloved here.

I can't believe Mel Stottlemyer left the Yankees. :( The team's not gonna be the same without him. But at least we still have Joe Torre.

Hey, we got Ron Guidry as pitching coach now. This should be good.

Yankees are still da best!!!

Then why werent they in the World Series? ...Owned.

Captain Miracle -
Well, although I am very happy and proud of the Sox for making it to the Series, I still stand by the Cubs more, and I had duties to carry out at school that day (..like a 300 point report that the people that went to the parade blew off..) and your probably right about the Cubbies not winning a series for 200-some years. :lol: Its that damn goat, I tell you! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back