Eric/Ryan Slash #2 - Stay With Me

yaya new thread name!!! i love it!! i hope it's a friendly season with some angst mixed in. i just don't want to see them fight or argue. remember....peace not war! that's what they need to hear because they don't seem to be getting that message very clearly.

i like the new thread name :) yeah id like to see some good natured stuff going on between them too so that it shows its not all angst as well cause' they both can be quite fun characters i think

aww its so cute that Stay with me is the new thread name, I voted for it :) Wow, where are yall hiding?? lol.

@Need4speed: updated your ficcie yet?

Great! I really like how you write Eric and Ryan. I think you bring out the "best" in them. Now if only you could write them on the show like that :devil: What's your banner about??

So think they'll have any scenes this coming season?

oh my banner...have you ever seen a show called Ghost Hunters? it's a show on Sci-fi and it's about real life paranormal investigators and the name of their organization is called The Atlantic Paranormal Society or T.A.P.S for short.

but anyways back to the Hardy Boys!! i think they are going to have some good scenes this season. especially after seeing them in Kill Switch with their whole little conversation. and the best part was Eric wasn't even mad at him!! it was awesome!! so seeing as Eric isn't mad at Ryan i think they'll have some good scenes. and I think that kiss between Calleigh and Jake was the best thing (Not for CaRWash, that kiss made me mad) but for the Hardy Boys, it was! now that Calleigh is out of the way maybe Eric will realize the person he really likes is Ryan, not Calleigh as we are led to believe.

anyways those are my Hardy Boys hopes for the new season, i don't think that's going to happen but hey who knows? maybe they could go in that direction, i don't think it's ever been done on a crime show before (between the cops/CSIs) so maybe they will to sort of go in a new direction and try new things to boost raitings.

those are just my thoughts but hey you never know.

I like their scene in 'Kill Switch' too.
First I thought that Eric would be soo mad at Ryan, but I was happy that he wasn't angry.
I think he missed Ryan and he was glad that he was back even though it was only for a short time.
Eric also took revenge for the incident in 'Sex and Taxes'. :lol:
but I think he did say that Ryan found the hint, because Horatio said to Ryan 'you helped us' or something like that. :D
Too bad that there isn't any spoiler regarding Ryan's storyline. :rolleyes:

i know! hey i got an idea! maybe i could russle up some spoilers out of Ryan Wolfe himself! I'm of course talking about Jon. i don't know if i should though. should i use my 'contact with him' for spoilers?

I don't know if that's a such a good idea... The actors don't always know what's going to happen in advance, I mean remember that interview with Jon and they asked him if he knew who was the mole? No one know who the mole was before they shot the episode

Wow, I'm new to this thread & not quite sure how to take these posts but I love Eric & of course Mr.Wolfe & I think they should have them be friends instead of enemies. I like the tension every once in a while but they were starting to go overboard there for a while.However, it is Miami & an action/DRAMA kinda show so what would we have w/out a few disagreements. Maybe the 2 should just get drunk & duke it out in the parking lot & then freakin' hug, say they are sorry about the past & let it go!

Eric didn't die, he's still alive. I think he was shot in the head and the right or left leg.
He only has some memory loss. He didn't remember that Marisol died last season. He also made a mistake in one episode, but I haven't seen season 5, so I don't know exactly what happened.

I can't wait for the episode. Ryan was so emotional and soo concerned about Eric.

Back