Mac #4: Sexy When Wet

MBGrissom said:
(For the record,Fruitbat, you really don't look all that contrite, to me... :lol: )

Yeah, I agree MB. I don't think Fruitbat really meant that contrite look at all! C'mon, 'fess up Fruitbat! You didn't really mean that apology, did ya!

Ah, well. I probably would've done the same myself... stand aside, it's my turn next!!

OH SWEET GOD, MAC IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!
Do you guys ever watch an ep of CSI NY and get overwhelmed with a sense of just how sexy this man is? I just saw 'Comes Around', and my eyes were glued to the screen every second Mac was on. He was just so HOT. Loved how he looked that advocate/lawyer b**ch in the eye when she was saying he was a killer. And though I thought he deserved a good shake for walking out like that, he did look hot doing it. He was so sweet in the scene with Peyton, I just wanted to hug him! And I loved the scene with him and Dean Truby too. And he was so hot in the confrontation scene with Sinclair and Gerrard too. And I loved to see him smiling and even laughing a little bit at the end.
Danny and Flack were looking very do-able in this ep too, but Mac wins the Do-Able Award of course.
Talking about...uh...doing Mac, I want a session with him in the closet next, please. Do we have enough oil? :devil: :devil: :devil: I can't wait till the finale next week when Mac, as the channel five commentator lady put it at the end of tonights' show 'goes Die Hard' :D

Macs Lady I just sort it to but I can't remember much of the ep after that last sce with Mac :devil:

I got to tape next weeks ep!! But I can not wait for WET MAC WITH THA BALCK TSHIRT we love that much!

Who got to watch snow day again?? I miss seeing NY. we should go kidnap it and make it air whenever we like.

Hmmmm. A distinct shortage of Mac pics here.

*rummages*

~ Zoo Mac
zooyork24bittru400pix10ja0.jpg

~ "...that's really more than I need to know about how you spent your weekend..."
corporatefrown24bittru1us8.jpg

~ Burgundy Mac
hungreally24bittru100dpsm2.jpg

and a fun one....

~ Frisbee Mac
"...odds on eight to five I can get him from here, Messer..."
hungfrisbee24bittru400pdq1.jpg

Enjoy!

:p :p :p

OMG, awesome pics from Macky,El. Thanks so much! Especially the first one is soooo HOT! His green eyes are..priceless.. Like our Macky, too. ;) The look in his eyes .. *yum* :D

And the third one.. :eek: Mac in red looks sooo hot!

HOT pics, Elwood! Zoo Mac is just so drool-inducingly, heart-thuddingly, evil-gutter-thoughts-inducingly HAWT!!! Thank god that after next week I'll have both re-runs of S3 on five and re-runs of S2 on fiveUS to get me thru the long Mac-less period from July until probably Feb '08. 'Wasted' is on here on fiveUS tonight, yay! :)

All week here it has been raining, which means it has been quiet at the library where I work, so I have been daydreaming about Rain-Soaked!Macky. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Hiya you

- yes, I do sooo luv those green eyes.

and I like your nice new avatar too hon!

In this pic you really see that Mac has green eyes and not blue ones. Because in some fics he has blue eyes and there the green eyes shine from that picture.
Thanks, yeah I like it, too, hon. :D
But sadly I don't know who made it.. :( I saved so many pics so I don't know from which site I picked it.

All week here it has been raining, which means it has been quiet at the library where I work, so I have been daydreaming about Rain-Soaked!Macky.
It's a very hot daydream I think. :devil: *hope it rains here, too, so that I can dream with you of wet Macky* ;)

MacsLady:
Mac is just so drool-inducingly, heart-thuddingly, evil-gutter-thoughts-inducingly HAWT!!! -- All week here it has been raining, so I have been daydreaming about Rain-Soaked!Macky. :devil: :devil: :devil:
That was exceptionally well-put, I thought :lol: No arguments from me there...

Stella:
It's a very hot daydream I think. *hope it rains here, too.
...erm, oh, heck, I just can't not say it now :p ... sorta puts a new twist on having a um, Wet Dream...? :lol:

We haven't had rain yet, but the humidity's building to the point where one absolute cracker of a thunderstorm is bound to happen soon... -> now, thanks to the power of suggestion, I might be entertaining some :devil: gutter notions with Mac amidst some, er, rolling thunder...

:D

...erm, oh, heck, I just can't not say it now ... sorta puts a new twist on having a um, Wet Dream...?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are too funny :D I kinda liked the last pic actually, the caption was incredibly funny!

About his eyes, it seems that they change color with the different colored shirts he wears? So maybe they're more along the lines of hazel/blue/green? Because every pic I look at him in they seem to be different :confused: :confused:

Elwood21 said:
MacsLady:
Mac is just so drool-inducingly, heart-thuddingly, evil-gutter-thoughts-inducingly HAWT!!! -- All week here it has been raining, so I have been daydreaming about Rain-Soaked!Macky. :devil: :devil: :devil:
That was exceptionally well-put, I thought :lol: No arguments from me there...
Thanx. I KNEW doing English Lit at uni would come in useful one day. ;)

Luveykat- I know what you mean about his eyes, sometimes they look blue, sometimes green, sometimes hazel. Whatever colour, I could just stare into them all day long. :) If I had committed a crime, and he questioned me, I'd be just staring into his eyes looking all dreamy. And then I would probably jump on him and do him right there in the interview room. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Back