William/Grissom Perfect Pics #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
These pictures are from his 2004 HBO Bob Costas interview, he was so adorable so animated and so chock full of charm oozing from every pore of his being :p He discussed CSI, his early films 'TLADILA" and "Long Gone" amonst other issues, he's delightful!

LAUGHING

COY AND CUTE

Courtesy of WPAP ;)

Gameface, don't get me started on his broad, manly, huggable shoulders. God I love his frame, it just screams 'HUG ME!'

*sigh* I want Marg's job. Look at where her hands are. Meh. Lucky gal.
Lol I can't remember where I found this but I just think it's adorable. Silly Billy rocks :D
I had that Bob Costas Interview on my iPod before it decided to die lol. Bless his laugh, he looks so good when he laughs.

Welcome back Jazzfan :D

AWHHH! That is so cute *squee* When I thought he couldn't get any cuter. Thanks PP.

BF you actually caused me to hyperventalate! The shoulders *drools* too much for one pc to handle.

And more of this gorgeous hunk of a man
126.gif

HIS PERFECT PROFILE

19ams87 said:
AWHHH! That is so cute *squee* When I thought he couldn't get any cuter. Thanks PP.

BF you actually caused me to hyperventalate! The shoulders *drools* too much for one pc to handle.

*passes ams brown paper bag* Sorry. Take this and breeeeeeeeath! Better now?

I love Labrats when he walks down the corridor at the beginning, and his shoulders are all broad and angled and I wanna just jump through the screen and hug 'em. Gorgeous shoulders!

Can't find pic of it on wpap. Poo. :(

I love the first one Grissoms_gurl, what was it he said there?
"Wow, you're hot." or something, to the replacement lab tech Greg was showing round. :lol: nooooice. :p

GameFace said:
a bit like this Britfan?

RROOAARR!! Well played Gameface! I like that, but prefer the bit when the camera is behind him as he walks to Nick and Warrick... strong, broad shoulders... just perfect for wrapping your arms round! FWOAR! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back