What kind of cell phone do you have??

Samsung C300, bought it 3 months ago.

Not the newest, not the oldest. Doesn't have a camera or mp3 yet but I don't need those things. Besides I have 2 ipods so.. :p

Have I posted here? Ah, oh well.

I have an LG CU500. It's the coolest phone, and I love that you can take pictures while the phone is closed and it just looks like you are using the mp3 player :p.

I just hate the service I have, so I may have to switch. I have cingular (AT&T), but ever since it switched to AT&T I've had dropped calls EVERY TIME and no signal basically anywhere :(.

Sony Ericsson w300i. I kinda like it. It is with subscription. I always had a prepaid one before. No more running to stores to get more credits Love em.

SaraSidle_girl said:
Mine survived a dive into a creek to save my dog!
I LOVE MOTOROLA!
I step on my Sharp GX15 with my car, sending it against a wall, and my mother still uses it. The camera don't work, just like the bluethooth, but you can make and receive calls, and messages, and all the other things.

Absolutelly unbelievable, but it's true.

I have an LG VX6000. Does anyone know kind of cell phone Grissom had? It was silver and had a blue backlight, and I think it swiveled out to the side. I've been looking all over and I can't find any info on it. I don't know which episodes he used it in.

I think Grissom has had many different ones.
But in '4x4' (5.19) and 'A bullet Runs Through It Part 2' (6.08) I think I saw him using a Motorola RAZR V3...
I'm actually really sure, because I have the same one. :cool:

Grissom using his cell in 5.19
and in 6.08

The coolest thing for me about this cell phone though, is that I didn't have to pay a single cent for it. My grand-father gets a new phone every 16 months because of his contract. But he told me it was too complicated for him, so he just gave it to me. That was one of the luckiest days in my life. :lol:

Wow golden cellphones! :eek:

I'll stick to my Sony Ericsson W810i :)
It's got a pretty good mp3-player that I use all the time. Me and my music.. :rolleyes: :D

Back