Caption Game - Shipper Central Style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the picture:
711_00718.jpg

Here's the winning caption from Reeble:

NICK: Back off! Get your own sandwich!

You have 24 hours to post a new picture:)

Gil: AaaHhh!!!

Dr.Robins: "Oh that's perfect Gil, I should have no problem getting an oral DNA swab from that opening.

Doc Robbins: As if the show didn't have enough musical star cameos, now you're trying to be an opera singer?

Grissom: *sings* OHHHH ALBEEEERT, YOU CAME AND YOU GAVE ME A CoD!

Simon Cowell: If your lifeguard duties were as good as your singing, a lot of people would be drowning. I'm sorry but it's a no.

*Grissom cries*

Doc Robins: *comforts Griss* It's ok Gil, theres always America's Got Talent.

Grissom: OOOOHHHH,Good God, Doc, what was the shot you just gave me?? *starts dozing off*
Doc: *holding a syringe* Nothing to worry about Gil, just the yearly flu vaccine *smirks*
Grissom: But I thought the vaccines aaaaare *long yawn* kept in the la....b *closes eyes and drops onto the floor*
Doc: *big smile* Ooops Gil, mea culpa that was actually a mild tranquilizer *smacks the tiny tranquilizer bottle*...I couldn't take any more about the mating habits of the hoverfly!!

Griss: Oooooo, you cut the body open wrong.. I'm gonna tell Ecklie..

Doc: You've been watching Nickelodeon again haven't you?

Radical 618 that was cute. I can just picture Grissom with a little kid voice. I can picture the tone of voice the doctor would use.

Time to vote!

Here's the picture:

who.jpg

Here's the captions:

1. Gil: AaaHhh!!!
r.Robins: "Oh that's perfect Gil, I should have no problem getting an oral DNA swab from that opening. - lubingmyHoratio

2. Doc Robbins: As if the show didn't have enough musical star cameos, now you're trying to be an opera singer? - Drumchik

3. GIL: "whoa DOC, you want me to do what with that thing?" - DJRideout

4. Grissom: *sings* OHHHH ALBEEEERT, YOU CAME AND YOU GAVE ME A CoD!
Simon Cowell: If your lifeguard duties were as good as your singing, a lot of people would be drowning. I'm sorry but it's a no.
*Grissom cries*
Doc Robins: *comforts Griss* It's ok Gil, theres always America's Got Talent. - 19ams87

5. Grissom: OOOOHHHH,Good God, Doc, what was the shot you just gave me?? *starts dozing off*
Doc: *holding a syringe* Nothing to worry about Gil, just the yearly flu vaccine *smirks*
Grissom: But I thought the vaccines aaaaare *long yawn* kept in the la....b *closes eyes and drops onto the floor*
Doc: *big smile* Ooops Gil, mea culpa that was actually a mild tranquilizer *smacks the tiny tranquilizer bottle*...I couldn't take any more about the mating habits of the hoverfly!! - FallenforGrissom

6. Gris: Oohh... that's what that little tool-thing is for... - DragonflyDreamer

7. Grissom: Just put that scalpel away and you can have all the vacation time you want! - Sphinx

8. Griss: Oooooo, you cut the body open wrong.. I'm gonna tell Ecklie..
Doc: You've been watching Nickelodeon again haven't you? - Radical618

Sorry I'm a day late. Firefox hates me so I had to take care of that. Also, if there's not much action on the weekends, I'll leave it one extra day. Anyway,

Here's the picture:
who.jpg

Here's the winning caption by 19ams87

Grissom: *sings* OHHHH ALBEEEERT, YOU CAME AND YOU GAVE ME A CoD!
*Grissom cries*
Doc Robins: *comforts Griss* It's ok Gil, theres always America's Got Talent.

You have 24 hours to post a picture. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back