Horatio & Yelina #7: "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quote)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Horatio & Yelina #7 - "So Much Unresolved Love" (we quot

Congratulations drgnldy on becoming a witness. Even more reason to celebrate. Champagne anyone? :D

*take big sip champagne*

drgnldy no worry tomorow we will think of something - re how to use spoiler box and put ava on u profile ;) i also send to u PM with the link to CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** - re full spoiler info for this season premiere...

i still recover from this evening news... just from very long time i rly feel excited and curious and afraid at the same time.... even i catch up my self to think mainly for H development this new season... and H/Y part stay little aside... is this bad ...

btw i think that ours dear Lucy do deserve to take the keys to the new H/Y cabriolet (Audi A4 ). :D who agree with me to raise hand :p

EDIT i forgot to say sorry ametista for my ignorance re Baltic languages. and re ur banner love the way this SNOJ make H see only Yelina :)

I don't know whether I should be afraid or happy about the H spoiler. Is this another secret that will loom between H/Y? But apparently he didn't know about it & he asked Y to check it out so...

O well we'll see. Is it September yet?

You are all very welcome re the info. :)

Re using Spoiler Code, in MD's absence, maybe we could just allow Spoiler Space for now? I know that most of us here thrive on spoilers ;) but there are still those who may wish to remain spoiler free. Personally, the spoiler boxes bug me too, but I think we all need to agree on this ideally. Allowing Spoiler Space would temporarily be okay I'm sure.

If anyone reading this wishes to remain spoiler free, please post in here to let us know. Thanks. :)

Wow, the petition has 44 signatures already! Thanks for the heads up on progress drgnldy. That's amazingly fast work everyone, so a big thank you to all. :D

Spoiler Space

I also have mixed feelings about these spoilers. Obviously, I am delighted that Yelina is back in the premiere. I would dearly like to know just how involved she is going to be next season, but I suppose we'll just have to be patient (yet again).

Re H's son, crikey, to me, it all sounds a bit too soapy, but it could bode well for H/Y. It seems that H tells Yelina that Kyle (that's his name) is his son, so that is something deeply personal. The very fact that he is involving Yelina in all of this (presumably before telling anyone else) and confiding in her is a good sign. As we all know, H plays his cards close to his chest. Maybe Kyle and Ray Jnr could become buddies. ;)

What we really do not want is for H to track down Kyle's mother (presuming she is alive) and fall for her again! :rolleyes:

Lots to contemplate, very tired brain.

*has just about enough energy to grab keys to Audi A4 convertable* Thanks. :D

OMG-did they whip that up out of their magic hat somewhere? Plz. I'm sorry but we know all the ladies that H had romances with unless this is his pre-Miami days. Like when he was in NY? I wish they'd get back to the basics. Like where in the WORLD is Susie & Madison? Die Madison die? *dances* that Yelian's in the S6 premiere. Hope they keep her all season. Oh, BTW Luce ty again. I felt it was an honor & a privilege to be included. Fingers cross they wake up. If not maybe we can cast a spell on them or somthing. LOL Please forgive I don't visit as often as I'd like to but things do keep me busy. We're counting days again to go back to see Dr. if I haven't already said it a big ty to the support you all have given me. You'll just never begin to know how much I have really appreciated it.*big hugs* to everyone.

thanks Lucy for this suggestion re Spoiler Space - i like it a lot :)

Spoiler Space

ahhh i`m still recover from the last night news :D didn`t sleep well at all - i`m so so happy...i just didn`t expect so early spoiler in June hehe *keep everything cross* for me is enough to know that Yelina is BACK... how many epis ?! ...i`m not worry a lot over this question right now ;)

and re H have son... yep my first thought was hot as soup, but at the same time i was so so surprise from this turning/twist.... sound very hopeful for interesting plot line in S6 ;) come on TPTB make it right this time .and yes i love that H will ask Yelina for help... he still trust her... after epi "Burned" the door for H/Y development is wide open YAY :D

when i read that H have son i make some maths (wow i hate maths :devil:)...well Kyle is 16 y old... Ray Jn. must be 12 or 14 y. old.... in S 1 or 2 H say that he is in Miami from what about 10 y..... so for me till now make a lot logic this maths ... H had a kid before even Yelina had kid from his bro or marry him ... H back in the time was live in NY... why not to have some relationship there...... but this kid Kyle have criminal problems... and the question is where is his mom... i`ll say that she is dead... noone look after Kyle... but from some spoiler it`s turn out that Kyle will play few epis 3-4, maybe in the end H won`t adopt him... but give it back to his mom.... and i`m so so curious what type lady is Horatio ex girlfriend/wife .... ahhh to many question and thought so early at the morning....

katpin wish luck to u and ur husband when u go to new Doc this few days - rly hope everything to be OK in the end ;)

that's what it takes to keep this tread alive! new spoilers :D
I love them both, maybe I'm to optimistic or naive, but I believe this is going to be a good thing, I think it's going to bring them closer!

Spoiler Space

Corey Miller did say there was going to be an interesting H/Y storyline. Could this be it? I hope so because it starts @ season premiere. Hope H is going to need Yelina's help with the kid, instead of letting her just find out about him. H/Y filled days a head? Who knows :)

If the kid looks like his dad ( the red hair! ) he's mine! *takes out bazooka* Capiche?!

WOW! I cheat on you lot for a day (I was BGS'ing yesterday) and you go nuts with spoilers and everything! ;)

First spoiler is of course fabulous!

Not sure about the second one yet... I'll have to mull that one over.

Spoiler space

I'm not crazy about this H having a kid idea. It could be good, but knowing tptb, it could also be so, so bad. Didn't somebody say that DC would like to see H become a dad S6? Let's hope he doesn't have any input into the story line, 'cause it could turn out as badly as the M debacle. :(

It would be good if he suspects his paternity, and Y helps with the research and maybe sneaking a DNA sample (like H did with Madison), but then he finds out he's not the dad, and is a little sad. Maybe he would start looking at Y in a different light, like someone who could make him a dad. Otherwise, I just don't see how this story could be any good for H/Y. But I know lots of you think more positively than I, and that's why I look forward to what you have to say, 'cause you have the ability to help me see good things where I haven't seen them before! ;)

Did I do the spoiler space right?

^ u make it just OK ;)

Spoiler Space

I agree with u that this time is better DC to stay away from S 6 scripts... i'm so happy coz we don`t have baby in S4 ... one old and very scarry spoiler....

hum... re how this new H son will reflect over H/Y relationship... as someone say last night... the good news is that H don`t know for his son... re this time Yelina won`t be angry coz of the next secret... I do hope for good development with this new plot line... and yes i`m also afraid coz TPTB is TPTB ;) in my head start to fly few pictures/ideas... re if H son Kyle (whatever name it was) stay for few more epis in S6 (this stat the spoiler ), i can see and would love to see H ask Yelina to keep this teen boy in her house till H take care for his criminal case or find his mom... also it will be a lot interestin how Ray Jn. will commune with his... not bro but blood connected new friend... and if (in my imagery land) H decide to take care for his son in the future ... the best way to do this is to have real family and work his way with Yelina - what better mom can have one boy ... ;) hope some of this to make sense

ahhh forgot to say... yes this spoiler re H son is little confusing... the kid can be his or can`t be ... but i do think that is from H... why after this they will keep him more epis in S6... maybe the kid or the mom lie, coz of money ... don`t know... everything is possible :rolleyes:

and yes i`m also afraid coz TPTB is TPTB ;)
Me too. ;) Infact, I don't have much faith in them at all, but it's good to have something to work with. It certainly gives us something new and interesting to discuss, which is good news for our thread. :)

Concerning Corey Miller's comment about things getting 'interesting' - that is a phrase he often uses about all upcoming storylines, so I wouldn't read too much into it re H/Y. Of course I really hope things do get interesting for us, but I shall most definitely reserve judgement for now. We know that the H/Y door is very much open and tptb still see them as a potential 'couple', so that is encouraging. We just need to see development that is well written and effectively executed. Okay, so here I go again with way too much wishful thinking! :rolleyes:

Spoiler Space

This is what I vaguely know about the Kyle storyline so far, re him being H's son. H asks Yelina to check out Kyle's background because he has suspicions that he and Kyle are related.

H tells Yelina that Kyle is his son (I presume by running DNA checks) and he also tells Kyle, but we don't know if he tells anyone else at this point.

Spoiler space
and if (in my imagery land) H decide to take care for his son in the future ... the best way to do this is to have real family and work his way with Yelina - what better mom can have one boy

I just hate to see H gravitate toward Y because it would be a practical thing to do. I want him to do it because he wants to, not because it seems like a workable solution to some problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back