Marg/Catherine Pic Thread: Eye Candy #7.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love those pics, thanks for posting Rissa! The second one was a really great shot. :D It's interesting. I wasn't a big fan of this dress while looking at the Parade photos, but I fell in love with it after seeing her wearing it on Conan. I think it was probably the fact that she kept adjusting it. lol.

She been at all these events and talk shows with marg. I think she might be either her manager or her publicist. The Headset should be a clue hehe. All work and no play.

*waves* Hi Robert!

Not 100% sure, but I THINK that the brunette is Nancy Sanders. She was sitting next to Alan when Marg won her Emmy in 1990. There's a photo of the three of them together posed on the red carpet...I can't find it though.

Yeah I was thinking Robert was there again when I first saw the pics. :D I also think it's possible that the brunette lady is Nancy, it's just she looks different than Nancy in Marg's A&E biography. Maybe older, I don't know. I just can't make sure if it's her. lol. Anne says she'll check. :D

I found the pic.

I think she might just be thinner. The eyes and nose look the same. Anyway, have a look and see what you think :D

agentpregmargalan.jpg

If she's Nancy Sanders, why does she have a L-necklace? :D

Marg looks beautiful as always. I love her! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back