Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

Re: Melinda Clarke/Lady Heather: The Dominatrix

I think the EX is just that... the EX. Part of the storyline in TGTBATD but not a big enough part to bring him back as well. IMO :D

So, do you think that Heather and Catherine would be friends? Do you think they would get together and talk about .... oh... MEN! ;).... their jobs (or Heather's former job) and have tea or something?

Both women have an equal respect for each other I just am curious if they would socialize outside of work.

I didn't really care for The Ex. He was a little cute, but I was more interested in seeing Heather. They really should have just axed that second storyline and made the entire episode about Heather's case. They make us wait a year and then split the episode like that? :eek:

I hope Lady Heather and Catherine would speak to each other away from work. Heather, I'm sure you have seen my hopes for the two over at Livejournal. :devil:

Have you all seen the new pictures of Melinda from the ALS benefit?

14227485.jpg

There are far too many to post, but if you to go Getty Images you can see all of them. :D

Edited because I could not resize the first picture.

can I just *gush* at Melinda in purple?

she is incredibly GORGEOUS in purple :D

Thanks Catherinesmyidol
glad you are back :D

I hope this hasn't been posted, I saw it on another forum:

From the June 4, 2007 issue of In Touch, in an article about Adam Brody, they list on the bottom "where is the rest of The O.C. cast now". Under Melinda, they say - "the woman formerly known as Julie Cooper is reprising her role as Lady Heather on the next season of CSI."

Didn't CM say that TGTB&TD would be LH's last appearance on the series? Maybe they realize that the Lady is so darn good for their ratings that they need her back next season.

I would liked to have seen LH and her ex interact a bit, to see what kind of a relationship they could really have. Heather, I disagree. I think the ex would have a big enough role to bring him back. After all, he is LH's connection to her granddaughter. He's the one holding the strings. If I had to guess, I'd say the next LH storyline would have her ex in some trouble, putting her granddaughter in peril.

As for Cath & LH, I was disappointed in the last episode when Cath had to be all business with LH since she was in charge of the case. The one non-business moment they had - when Cath arrived at the scene - LH couldn't talk to her because she was on the stretcher with the oxygen mask on. But at least there was C/LH interaction - not like POTR where they didn't have any interaction at all.

ETA: LOL! Wojo, that was my post on BTA. Wow, you're fast! I didn't even have time to get over here and mention it! :lol:

I did hear about that blurb in In Touch Magazine

kaylyne I think the ex was an important part of the storyline in TGTBATD but in the next LH episode I can see maybe a mention of him.

I can see your story idea about having him in danger or the baby in danger for the next LH plotline.

As for Cath and LH, that was the only time we saw them together in TGTBATD and Cath was concerned for her.
I wished Cath would have stuck up for Heather more to Brass when he was degrading Heather :( Oh well, we know that the ladies like each other and respect each other and possibly would be friends.

ETA- Does anyone have any pictures of Melinda and Marg together? The most recent pictures of both ladies, they are both wearing purple dresses. I though maybe there might be a picture out there of the two actresses together. ;)

I hope this hasn't been posted, I saw it on another forum:

From the June 4, 2007 issue of In Touch, in an article about Adam Brody, they list on the bottom "where is the rest of The O.C. cast now". Under Melinda, they say - "the woman formerly known as Julie Cooper is reprising her role as Lady Heather on the next season of CSI."
Oh I wanted to ask the about same thing! :lol: I wonder if its already confirmed that she'll be back for next season. I wouldn't mind to see more Lady H/Melinda.

I hope she does come back *wink *wink*

she would create an intersting plotline
for the upcoming season :)

Well, howdy everyone!
wave2smiley.gif

I've been so dang busy and it's summer and I'm prefer to be outdoors and not glued to the television or PC. Anyway I thought I'd drop by...... :D

Wojo said:

Didn't CM say that TGTB&TD would be LH's last appearance on the series? Maybe they realize that the Lady is so darn good for their ratings that they need her back next season.

I read about that and....this is how I interpret her quote, because Lady Heather gave up her business for her granddaughter she had to give up her profession which is the Dominatrix. It doesn't mean that Heather Kessler is gone from the series though. I would love to see her back. Yeah I know some of you prefer the Dom but as long as Heather is played by Melinda than I fined with that. :D

Catherinesmyidol said:
I didn't really care for The Ex. He was a little cute, but I was more interested in seeing Heather. They really should have just axed that second storyline and made the entire episode about Heather's case. They make us wait a year and then split the episode like that? :eek:

ITA, the second storyline was as waste(Sorry Nick & Warrick fans) it should have been all about Heather, her Ex and Grissom. But I did love the Old West theme. That was cool. :p

kaylyne said:
I would liked to have seen LH and her ex interact a bit, to see what kind of a relationship they could really have. Heather, I disagree. I think the ex would have a big enough role to bring him back. After all, he is LH's connection to her granddaughter. He's the one holding the strings. If I had to guess, I'd say the next LH storyline would have her ex in some trouble, putting her granddaughter in peril.

I would love to know why she left him. Well, he told his side briefly, so I would love to hear her side of the story as to why she left him. So I can see him coming back. After all he is the grandfather of Alison so why not?
Kaylyne, your idea sounds great with Heather's ex in trouble. :eek:
Just as long as she's not a suspect again. :mad:

------------------------
Holdmetight.jpg

yes, if they do bring he back, let's NOT make her a victim or a suspect.

How about a witness??? That would give reason to be involved with the case somehow

And as Heather Kessler or as Lady Heather ???

Howdy guys!
wave2smiley.gif

Trying to get use to the summer heat. :D

csi02_LHK.jpg

Awww watched it again. :D My favorite ep this season. :p

ETA:

I just had to add Alison's pic. Isn't she so cute. :D Thanks so much Tazzer!

*EDITED: Second Pic made into url clickable so that the picture posting stayed within the rules.*

GOD she's gorgeous in that pic :D I wasn't sure about all the Wild West costumes but she pulled it off ;)

the baby picture is so cute :)

I have to post this picture

She pulled off the Wild West attire brilliantly :)

th723tgtbtd0053.jpg

Thanks kaylyne for this cap :)

hhunter said:
GOD she's gorgeous in that pic :D I wasn't sure about all the Wild West costumes but she pulled it off ;)

the baby picture is so cute :)

Ooh I think Melinda can pull off with any costume. :D

I just wished she kept the baby though. :( She goes through all that trouble and the judge awards him with the granddaughter.....that was sooooo wrong! :mad:

781e.jpg
Another cute pic! Thanks Taz! :)

Just a reminder LH fans:

Lady Heather's Box on SpikeTV Tuesday June 26

Pirates Of The Third Reich on SpikeTV Monday July 2(airs twice)

-------------------------
GBD86xox.jpg

Back