I Have An Episode/Character Question *NO Spoilers* P1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: I Have An Episode/Character Question Thread *No Spoilers

It has always been "Who Are You" when broadcast on television. I think a few of the early DVDs had another song because the producers had not gotten the rights to the song in time for release to the stores.

Oh! That I didn't know! On my DVDs its another song. I don't know which. They replaced the song because they didn't have permission from the Who? But how could they have used it on TV without permission?

You'd think I'd know this by now.. But I think I am constantly spelling it wrong.

Is it Lindsay Willows, or Lindsey Willows?

:lol: i'm having problem with that too! but now i'm pretty sure it's Lindsey Willows. :)

It would be Lindsey with an "e". In Season 1's Crate 'n Burial episode, Catherine opens the box with Lindsey's birthday cake in the break room, and her name on the cake is spelled with an "e"

For Willows on the original CSI, it is with an E. For Monroe on CSI NY, it is with an A. Let me see if I remember from my early childhood classes... E before A except after C? :)

Wasn't it E before I, Except after C?

Thanks for the answers everyone :D

actually, it's "I befor E except after C, or when sounding like "ay" as in neighbor and weigh."

for the I before E rule, ex: the word believe (i is before e) but in the word receive (e is before the i b/c it's after c)
trust me on this one, im in honors english
ok, yea, so that's the end of the spelling lesson for the day. :)

I should know this..I know, I know. Bad CSI fan, BAD! What's the episode where Greg "could have been a rock star".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back