"Secrets and Flies" Discussion **Beware Spoilers**

Destiny

Still Sanity Challenged!
Premium Member
Air Date: 11/3/05 (THURSDAY)
Time Slot: 9:00 PM-10:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: "Secrets and Flies"

THE EVIDENCE IN A YOUNG MOTHER'S SUICIDE LEADS THE CSI TEAM TO SUSPECT FOUL PLAY.

"Secrets and Flies" -- The CSI team uncovers evidence in the investigation of a young mother's suicide that proves that the woman's newborn baby was not her biological child -- in fact, she was still technically a virgin at the time of her death. If the team discovers how the child was conceived, the answer may lead them to a killer. Meanwhile, Grissom is called into court to refute expert witness testimony from a suspected manipulator of evidence.

Gil Grissom: William Petersen
Catherine Willows: Marg Helgenberger
Warrick Brown: Gary Dourdan
Nick Stokes: George Eads
Captain Jim Brass: Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle: Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders: Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins: Robert David Hall
David Phillips: David Berman
Sophia Curtis: Louise Lombard
Hodges: Wallace Langham
Archie Johnson: Archie Kao
Conrad Ecklie: Marc Vann
Bobby Dawson: Gerald McCullouch
Officer Akers: Larry Sullivan
Judge Witherspoon: Tina Lifford
Adam Matthews: James Patrick Stuart
Jeffrey Sinclair: Erik Jensen
Professor Rambar: Tony Amendola
Carol Allred: Meredith Scott Lynn
Lana Adalian: Ashleigh Sumner
Christina Adalian: Amy Sloan
UnderSheriff McKeen: Conor O'Farrell
Mark Thayer: Jeffrey Nordling
Clerk: Laura James
Shop Manager: Tim Talman
Evan Peters: Tayler Sheridan
Duane McWane: William Allen Young
Wendy Simms: Liz Vassey
Henry Andrews: Jon Wellner
Rita Day: Yvette Nipar
Dr. Emily Ryan: Caroline Goodall
Kenli Johnson: Kristin Bauer
Sandra Walkey: Jenny O'Hara

RATING: To Be Announced

LINKS:
Thanks For Announcement
CBS Promo
Grissom Uncovers Both 'Secrets & Flies' On 'CSI'

I saw the promo for this episode after Thurday's "Spark of Life" and it definately grabbed my attention. I mean I don't miss any episodes of CSI but I'll be glued to my TV for this one. I mean another Virgin Mary. That's a storyline I'm not gonna miss. Unless I got the premise of the story wrong.

ooh! I just saw the promo. Looks really interesting. I'm thinking that there may be something with Grissom that brings back his religion, or old one. I loved it in Harvest when the Grissom is looking at the cross, or in Altar Boys when the preist points out that Grissom was once a Catholic.

I didn't think the promo was all that interesting or revealing. Guess cause there was no Greg in the preview. He'll probably get a few seconds worth of screentime, so I'll keep watching. Hope he gets in a funny line or two to break up the somber subject.

Don't let the previews fool you - there was no Greg in the preview for "Gum Drops" but he had a lot of screentime and some great lines :D

Not the most interesting promo ever but the storyline sounds really intriguing. Can't wait to see it.

And I'm sure there will be plenty of Greg action.

*gasp* WOW... I hadn't seen the preview yet!!! OMG, there's NO WAY I'm missing that!!! It sounds so cool!!!

Woohoo for November sweeps. I mean, the CSI:Miami and CSI:NY two parter is gonna be so awesome, then we add this!!! Joyous!!! I can't wait!!!

Isn't this the episodes where the spoilers indicated taht Nick wouldn't be in this episode? Yet he appears to be working the A case.

So either a) the rewrote the episode to accomodate more Nick, or b) he is in it very little yet has been featured most prominently in the preview.....

I find this quite interesting.

I can't wait for this episode. I saw the preview for it on Thursday, and it looks really good. The whole 'virgin mary' story line is intriguing.

Back