End Of Season Poll!

How do you rate Season 5?
You may choose only one
5 STARS: Excellent! I loved it!
4 STARS: Pretty good. I enjoyed most of it.-x
3 STARS: Average. It could have been better.
2 STARS: Disappointing. I'm not sure if I'll continue watching.
1 STAR: Very poor. I doubt I'll be back for more.

Which are your 2 favourite seasons?
You may choose 2
Season 1
Season 2
Season 3-x
Season 4
Season 5-x

The little -x's indicate how I voted.
[___]<<<Represents a thumb and forefinger with an inch of space between them.

I liked season 3. Season 4=1 star. Season 5 was definitely better than 4 and liked this>>>[___] much being good as 3. As for seasons 1 and 2. Unless it's a really really good episode, I just can not watch episodes with Speedle in them. I've gotten so used to Ryan and like Ryan so much, that episodes with Speedle in them depress me. Once I gave Natalia a chance...I liked her. Still do. But I still don't like season 4.
Now comparing CSI: Miami seasons 4 and 5 to CSI: NY seasons 2 and 3...NY wins hands down, by a landslide, unanimously and any other clichés that mean to win by a large margin or without any opposition.
Well, that's how I voted and why I voted like I did.
NEXT!!!

I gave 3, I mean it was bit lame season (well, Eric got shot, yeah) but I still keep watching it.

Favourite seasons are 2 and 3. They were just. Great. (despite the fact how season three ended :p )

i give it a 3. i was enjoying the first 1/2 & then after erics shooting, it seemed to go downhill from there. i thought they spent way too much time on eric/cal & on H being "superman". i LOVED season 4 - tho i could of done w/out marisols acting, everything else i thought was nicely written & planned out from beginning to end. it made more sense. this past year seemed like there was too much going on & none of it came together. i'll ALWAYS watch- just hope for next season to be better!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:A 3 at best. Tying up any of the loose ends or bringing H back to reality wasn't a priority, obviously. TPTB seemed more concerned with providing us a cliffhanger with E/C/J, forced though it was. Favorite Seasons - 2 & 3, hands down, with a few S4 thrown in for good measure (almost any episodes Not involving Marisol).
Yes, I'll continue to watch and hope for changes, but I'm quickly losing any optimism I once had.

Definite 2 stars...and that was mostly because of No Man's Land/Man Down and the two Yelina appearances. Otherwise, I was soundly disappointed every week. I really enjoyed season 4, but this year was just a fiery nosedive. I thought it got a little better toward the end, but for the most part, just too many ridiculous cases and uninspired acting.

Back