End Of Season Poll!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, May 15, 2007.

1. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

We haven't had a poll for a while, so I thought it might be interesting to see what people are thinking, now that we have 5 seasons of CSI Miami under our belts. ;)

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I voted 3 stars. It just wasn't great. But if I'm still watching at this point, I doubt there's much that's gonna get me to stop :lol:

Seasons 1 and 2 (especially 2) are still the best.

Thanks for the poll, Luce :)

3. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

I voted 4 stars, I enjoyed most of them. Though the lack of H/C was depressing :(

My two favorite seasons (2&4)

4. Leela

Leela Pathologist

I voted 4 stars! Don't know why though... Compared to other tv shows Miami is still kinda lame! *cough* It IS!
    BUT, compared to uber-crappy season 4 it was a major major improvement: They killed of Calleigh-bot and hired the real Cal again - which gave Emily lots of moments to shine in her role (Going Under! More outside-lab work! The E/C development! Etc.) And, of course, being on a my current E/C angst high with those last few episodes - 4 stars!
    As my favourite seasons I voted 2 and 5! I voted 1,2 and 5 first though... But no! You can't fool the poll! ;)
    1 and 2 are still my faves, because Horatio was still Horatio and Speed was there and blablabla... it just had this whole real feeling to it... But now I voted 2 and 5... Why? See my above argumentation ;)
    If you ask me again in two weeks I might think different, but right now I'm LOVING this last year! ;)

5. rockyhorror

rockyhorror Victim

I gave it 4 stars, it was pretty enjoyable overall and a huge improvement over season 4 in my opinion. My favorite season is definitely season 2! It had the most interesting and diverse storylines. It also had character development without being melodramatic.

6. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

Re: End Of Season Poll! *DELETED*

Post deleted by Need4Speed

7. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

i voted 4 stars. i liked it, it just lacked the excitement a season finale needs. but i'm to obsessed with it to ever stop watching!!! no matter what!! oh and s1 and s2 were my most favs. but s2 takes the cake. it had the perfect mix of excitment, crime and drama. oh and the biggest reason i like s2 is Speed!!!! i just love Speed he's sexy, has smart ass comments, and he just has so much depth to his character and did i mention he's sexy? :D

8. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Lucy, thanks for this poll. :) Yes, its interesting to know what the rest feel about S5 as a whole. Last year was big fun with threads like this one - re fav epi, season etc. Very good way to fill the summer vacation.

1) My two favorite seasons are 2nd and 3rd;

2) I almost rate Season 5 with 2 STARS, coz of this part: I'm not sure if I'll continue watching. But we have two Yelina epis (re few Real H moments), so I'll be kind and give 3 STARS;

9. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

4. The E/C development saved it for me, which is a sad commentary, but there ya go.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks Luce for the great poll. :D

I gave this season four stars. I enjoyed a lot of it, however it still fell short of my expectations. Perhaps I should lower them? :p As a whole, the season was really good, but it's the individual 'bad-apple' episodes that ruined it for me. I may not have liked what a lot of the writers have done, but I'd never be able to pull off five seasons of anything so kudos to them for that. ;)

Much, much better than season four by a longshot.

I voted season two and season three my favorites. Both had a good, flowing consistancy and rarely had an episode I wouldn't watch. Clever writing, interesting themes, not too over-the-top character driven episodes, humour, etc. Both of those seasons are what I'm looking for in a show, whether it's a crime drama or not. :)

11. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

I voted 4 stars, i enjoyed watching, didn't love it, didn't hate it, and for my fave seasons, i voted for 3 and 4, since i haven't really ever seen seasons 1 or 2...

12. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

5 stars. Although I somehow hoped H would get hurt as the spoilers suggested, thinking about it again makes me glad that he didn't.. We already had an injured csi this season. The story was very interesting and actually believable, not like the previous episodes which were IMO far fetched. Like the couple who got stalked, and so they decided to burn there place, make the stalker think they died in the fire.. OMG!!

It's great that Ryan isn't just back on the team just yet he has to work on it. Loved it that Natalia helped him, after all Ryan was the one who made her feel unwelcome as a csi trainee.. Great to see that's all over now :D Oh what I do wonder is, why didn't Calleigh / Delko swing by Ryan? After all they're partners for quite a long time now..

Oh and I'm one of those persons who thinks E/C is being forced upon us, no offense e/c shippers. So I was pretty happy that they decided to take a step back since they're both csi's..

13. CSI_Ali

CSI_Ali CSI Level One

Based on the text explanations of each option, I'd have to give it 4 stars. Against other shows, it would be nowhere near that high though. I think because I wasn't expecting much after such a dismal Season 4 that for the most part I was pleasantly surprised.

It's nowhere near perfect, there's a lot of things that bug me about Miami, especially compared to how good it has been in previous season's, but I like most of what they did this season, particularly the development of Natalia and the way they've handled the E/C relationship (surprisingly well so far).

As for my favourite season, without a doubt Season 2. For my second choice, I picked 5. Honestly, it's probably 1 if I looked at it objectively, but the advancements concerning my favourite pairing heavily influenced my decision. :)

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

I voted 2 stars. I'll be honest. With where it's headed, I probably won't watch next season.

15. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You're welcome re the poll. :D

I gave this season 3 stars. It was a huge improvement on Season 4 for one thing. I felt it was average in the main, but I liked that we had two Yelina episodes and some very nice E/C development. I have always liked the natural chemistry between Eric and Calleigh and I'm so glad that the writers have decided to expand on this. It feels right to me. :)

My favourite seasons are 2 and 3 by a long, long way. ;)