Season 7 Pictures P2 *Possible Spoilers*

Thanks so much Erica! :D
Yes I love them. Looking forward to more screencaps of LH. :D

----------------
gris_lady_heather_potr_banner.jpg

Cheers Erica Love the one of Gil & Cath ;) wink wink.

They are bloody huge, took ages to load. Extremly grateful dear.

Ooh, thank you for the lovely pictures, Erica! Especially the Lady Heather ones. For some reason, the picture of Heather in the hospital bed makes me sad. But they're very lovely, nonetheless. :D

I especially love the one where you see her eyes... her big green eyes. She is lovely even in a hospital bed.

Lovely pictures! Thank you once again! Who are Nick and Warrick holding back in the one picture? Or will it spoil the episode for me? I'm not allowing myself to do any spoilers for the finale besides pictures and the plot details on the news page...

Thanks for the pics! Can't wait for the episode now!

I love the ones of LH. Even with a bruise around her neck (am I wrong?) and a tube in her nose, she's gorgeous.

And you're right, in that shot - Catherine's cleavage is a character all it's own. It should have a name and a paycheck. I kid, I love Catherine. And her Cleavage.

xD

On a totally shallow note, Billy is looking super hawt in those pictures. I can't wait for these episodes! I might pass out from WPHS.

Turtlebaby said:
And you're right, in that shot - Catherine's cleavage is a character all it's own. It should have a name and a paycheck. I kid, I love Catherine. And her Cleavage.

xD
rofl. I'm sure a lot of Cath fans would love to give it a name. Alas, it's not allowed to name her body parts in here. I've been warned a couple of times. :D That's fine, though. I sure am a big fan of the cleavage. :lol:

Jenna, Lady Heather is beautiful no matter what. She's adorable like that. :)

Love the pictures can't wait to see the episode, I'm dying to find out what happens to Sara in the finale, although at the same time I don't wanna know if it's really bad cause she's one of my favourite characters

Haha, I can't imagine how badly you want to know.

Sara is my least favorite character, I'll admit, but I'm really anxious to see what happens! I'm not really sure if I want her killed off, because she's what makes the show what it is. But... I don't know. It's all so crazy!

Back