Jorja Fox Involved In New Salary Dispute

Jorja Gary..Nick and Eric all make $225,000 per episode.. according to reports I've read [WPAP] Jorja Fox online..etc.. not $100,000..as fans keep stating WP makes $500,000 and Marg $250,000... and I'll bet money on it.. and I live in a betting town. it's so not about the money.. she might want to move on to other interests. she has a theater group, and a band. and wants to travel etc.. I hope she does decide to stay.. but wish her so much luck if she goes!

My understanding of the situation is that it's been seven years and she's not sure if she wants to move on to something else or stay with CSI. I have to say, Buffy the Vampire Slayer was my favorite show, possibly ever, but after seven years when Sarah Michelle Gellar said she was ready to move on, I thought it made sense. Seven years is a long time to play one character.

So the contract negotiations probably aren't just about money (though, of course, that is part of it). I imagine the open-ended final moments of the episode (if that doesn't change) will buy extra time for the negotiations.

As for whether the NY Post rumor is true or not--who knows?

I don't know who has the problem, whether it is CBS or Jorja, but if it is Jorja then she is just plain greedy. Gimme a break, she isn't near the level of Marg or WP, what other projects has she done? CSI made her. She isn't a pro-athlete, someone who negotiates for more money because of the chance of a possible career ending injury at any point. If she makes all that per episode, I hope she does leave, because I don't want some greedy broad on my favorite show. Sign your damn deal, and pipe down about more money. She'll end up just like the dude that played Speed, leave the show to pursue better things and have their career go right down the tubes. Ignorance is Bliss.

if she forces them into killing Sara I am going to throw out all of my TVs and move to Antarctica where I will live as a hermit and write fanfiction where she isn't really dead for the rest of my life

I don't think Jorja is greedy. I can not picture her to get more money. She got money, she doesn't need more.

I can't remember which star who are really greedy. The star on TV want more money to stay on the show.

butterflylove206 said:
if she forces them into killing Sara I am going to throw out all of my TVs and move to Antarctica where I will live as a hermit and write fanfiction where she isn't really dead for the rest of my life

:lol: :lol:I'll go with ya' once again.. we don't know what's going on!!!!!! when I have lunch with her, I'll ask her to please speak up!! till then NO ONE know's what's happening.. it's all rumors..hearsay..cheap shot innuendos gossip & speculation:( have any of you spoken to Jorja? :eek: what did she tell you?

mrb105 said:
Gimme a break, she isn't near the level of Marg or WP, what other projects has she done? CSI made her.

Well now that's argumentative and a very personal-perferenced statement ;) Remember that Jorja had starred on The West Wing and ER before CSI: which have always been huge shows. ER was larger than life when CSI: started, CSI: just helped to spread her name more. Just because she's younger than Billy and Marg and may not have as much experience in acting doesn't mean she doesn't deserve a raise. I'd be pissed too if I was the lowest-paid on the show for what I did. She does just as much as they do for the show as do Gary, Eric and George. They all have made the show what it is and without them the show would definitely go downhill. Imagine if Billy or Marg tried to leave.

Ok she was on West Wing for 6 episodes, that is Keppler-esk. Who cares if she is the lowest paid, she is making millions each season, gimme a break. I think TPTB know that if there is one main character they can afford to kill off, it is hers. I think they will get the least heat from it rather than someone else. She pulled a stunt like this after Season 4, its time for CBS to send her the message.

I think that the show will NOT suffer if Jorja was killed off, but can we see the writers doing this? If anything they will have it that she is badly injured or like Grissom, she takes a sabbitical. The writers can't risk not being able to bring back a well known member of the cast.

mrb105 said:
Who cares if she is the lowest paid, she is making millions each season, gimme a break.

*raises hand* ;)

I think TPTB know that if there is one main character they can afford to kill off, it is hers.

See, that doesn't make sense to me. The Grissom-Sara storyline is hot right now, why kill off half of it? It doesn't make sense. Sara Sidle is a character on the show and she has a huge fanbase (as does Jorja). It wouldn't make sense to just say, "Let's kill Sara off-- it'd solve the whole GSR thing for good!!" That's just sloppy to me.

I don't think any of these articles are credible, especially because most of them come from magazines like Star that say the most absurd things week to week. Most of these magazines can't even spell 'Sara Sidle' right. People are waiting for them to eventually come out with 'Georgia Fox' :rolleyes:

I think that if Jorja was really causing all this trouble which seems very out of character for someone like her, she would already be fired, don't you?

mrb105 said:
Ok she was on West Wing for 6 episodes, that is Keppler-esk. Who cares if she is the lowest paid, she is making millions each season, gimme a break. I think TPTB know that if there is one main character they can afford to kill off, it is hers. I think they will get the least heat from it rather than someone else. She pulled a stunt like this after Season 4, its time for CBS to send her the message.

So what? George accidently overslept missing his 'curtain call' on the set and no one thinks that's coincidental? Jorja's the only one who pulled a stunt by 'losing a letter'? ;)

C'mon guys. Let's cool our jets. As someone said above, it's no secret that Jorja has expressed interests in other things. This "open-ended" finale could be just like someone else said above: more time to figure out where the hell she wants to go in life. She's human like the rest of us. Seven years is a long time to play a character.

I also have to be blunt here and say, all the actors on CSI should thank the show for their current stardom. No offense to WP or MH, but CSI rejuvenated their careers. WP was in The Skulls for Heaven's sake before landing the Grissom role ! Marg was in Species I and (for the life of me, will never understand) Species II.

I'm not trying to pick on WP or MH. I love them both, but CSI put all of these actors names back on the map and/or jump started their careers. A successful TV show will do that for any actor, whether they be well-renowned or less experienced.

So let's stop picking on Jorja, okay?

I don't know why CBS is making such a big deal out of Jorja asking for more money? If it's true.

Les Moonves and Crew are Cheap! Cheap! Cheap!

quoth_the_raven said:
mrb105 said:
Who cares if she is the lowest paid, she is making millions each season, gimme a break.

*raises hand* ;)

I think TPTB know that if there is one main character they can afford to kill off, it is hers.

See, that doesn't make sense to me. The Grissom-Sara storyline is hot right now, why kill off half of it? It doesn't make sense. Sara Sidle is a character on the show and she has a huge fanbase (as does Jorja). It wouldn't make sense to just say, "Let's kill Sara off-- it'd solve the whole GSR thing for good!!" That's just sloppy to me.

I don't think any of these articles are credible, especially because most of them come from magazines like Star that say the most absurd things week to week. Most of these magazines can't even spell 'Sara Sidle' right. People are waiting for them to eventually come out with 'Georgia Fox' :rolleyes:

I think that if Jorja was really causing all this trouble which seems very out of character for someone like her, she would already be fired, don't you?

clap.gif
right on quoth I totally agree, the show would dive-bomb.. the GSR after 7 years is so 'HOTT" if they did this it's certain daeth for CSI :( something doesn't smell right.. because Jorja is so very popular, and fans love her.. those who dont :( I'm holding out that this is all hype :eek:

I don't believe a shit what that guy is talking about and I know how medium does their work on the EARTH. CBS has made so much money, what hurts if they raise her salary a bit?! Besides, people love the show not becoz it is made by CBS, it is becoz people love who work for them! Big Company always talk about how they love and do pay back to the society; well, we don't need your big talk...how about first pay back to your hardworking employees?

Back