"Leapin' Lizards" Discussion *Spoilers*

It is unusual to find five guest stars in one episode that I have actually heard of. This might be a great episode. But it would have been better to see some Star Trek actors from the various series, the way Diagnosis Murder did a few years ago.

I'm actually looking forward to this episode! Ally Sheedy rocks... they seem to get quite a few Breakfast Club actors.. (well, just two that I know of, but still.)

And, Greg turning into a lizard... the preview actually looks really cool for that sequence. I was hoping it wouldn't look dumb. Haha, poor thing gets bitten... you know Nick and Warrick will never let him live that down. That must have been a really... interesting scene to do for both Ally and Eric...

I can't wait.

It sounds like a very interesting episode!!~~ I can't wait.... plus this eppy hv Archie back, last eppy (Ending Happy) hardly had any lab geeks, I miss them!!~~ :lol:

This episode looks so good. Well, the last three episodes all look fantastic if you ask me. I like it when they do cases on topics like aliens, because all the CSI's believe different things. And I especially love when SuperDave does the alien scenes. He's the best! This episode sounds like a much more lighthearted Shooting Stars. And the lizard thing- can't wait!

I hear ya there... We need to see different sets of the team working together. Like not Grissom and Sara, because I don't know if it's just me, but they're together in seemingly almost every episode.

And I'm pretty psyched about the alien plot, too. I felt that things were getting a little too dark... but hopefully make our CSI team lighten up a little. Yay!

xfcanadian said:
*sings Xfiles theme song*....

I hope sara and grissom are not working together AGAIN

What I've gathered from the promos was that Grissom and Catherine are working together, but *shrugs* I thought that last time.

Isn't this the episode were there is supposedly going to be a GSR scene... I thought it was. Of course, that doesn't mean they will be working together. I guess that makes sense: because they will not be working together, throw in a GSR scene.

Ugh, if thats the case, I really don't agree with the notion that there must be some sort of interaction with Griss and Sara in every single episode. But, maybe that's just me.

Oh well, I'm still looking forward to the episode and seeing Archie and SuperDave again.

I am looking forward to this one as well, I've always liked Alie Sheedy and her movies, so the scene with her and Eric I am sure will be great. The promo and Greg turning into a lizard with a forked tongue and all looks really funny!!

I am looking forward to the scene with Nick and the pigs too.

BTW- I've written David Rambo as well and he has written me back too. We discussed Nick & Greg's freindship and them working together. Plus he told me Greg is one of his fave charater's to write for. (thus the lizard scene)

I'm also looking forward to the pig scene.

GSR is getting on my nerves. I go back and forth from being tolerant of it to not being able to put up with it. The beginning of the season was ok GSR wise, but ever sice Fallen Idols I'm gagging from it.

pabzi said:
I'm also looking forward to the pig scene.

GSR is getting on my nerves. I go back and forth from being tolerant of it to not being able to put up with it. The beginning of the season was ok GSR wise, but ever sice Fallen Idols I'm gagging from it.

is this the eppy where nicky chases the pig? :lol: Can't wait for that!

I hate that they show very little personal stuff with the other characters, but they show GSR, which is a personal storyline, every eppy?? And the scenes are the over the top gaggy romantic crap. I am embarressed for both actors.

gsrLOVE said:
xfcanadian You dislike GSR. Right on. Do you have to remind us in every post?

This is the episode that Nick chases the pig, and Greg gets bitten by a suspect. Meanwhile, we have Super Dave freaking out over aliens :lol: (Okay, well the last part, we don't know.. But speculation)

oh please, other people make the same comments, and plenty of GSR fans go on about liking GSR...stop bleeping picking on me.

Back