Contact Thread

My msn e-mail is in my profile, feel free to add me to your messenger.
I'm online most of the time, if i´m not, is that i'm not at work. lol

So, I was finally pushed to get an AIM screen name. :lol: Thought I'd put it in here. :)

AIM: speedcochrane

And my MSN can be found earlier in this thread, or in my profile. :)

From This thread

vampireD4 said:
I would like make pen pals from different country?
Dose anyone here wanna try? :D
I think taht may be slow but fun :p :p

And because mostly people agreed that they'll use e-mail, I'd rather have those here.

Anyone that wants a chat, my email/MSN is LSprawling@hotmail.com, on most evenings (if not Im either ironing or watching CSI!) My names Lisa and i'm 30 something and live in England. (please just quote CSI so I know where you're from) :D

I'm in! My e-mail/msn is isavanessa83@hotmail.com feel free to contact me, I'm a bit shy so I would prefer to be contacted, than to contact :p I'm from Portugal and I'm 24 years old. I think it would be interesting to chat with people from other countries :D

I am pretty cautious about giving out any information. But I have an AOL IM thing if anyone wants to add me up :D (Just let me know your username, so I know who I am talking too. Haha) If you want my MSN, I'd prefer to be PM'd for it :)

AIM: csirockstar

gsrLOVE said:
I am pretty cautious about giving out any information. But I have an AOL IM thing if anyone wants to add me up :D (Just let me know your username, so I know who I am talking too. Haha) If you want my MSN, I'd prefer to be PM'd for it :)

AIM: csirockstar

You're fun on msn though gsrLOVE Its fun chatting with you! :D

ok my computer sucks so I don't have AIM or anything like that, everytime I try to chat if freezes. Maybe that is because we have netscape 6.2. It sucks trust me.

can we give emails on here, I know that is like a stupid contact but it's all I have *grr*

If I can't post this then just say soemthing and I'll take it off

my email: imzadipyrs@hotmail.com

Back