NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes me wonder though when Paula died & Tony was there with thegirlfriend, he had tears rolloing down his cheeks. When he said I love you was he saying it to her or Paula? He was really broken up over Paulas death or was that just my imagination? Hate to see the season end. *fingers crossed* it gets picked up. Haven't heard anything yet.

I just copied this from TVGuide.com

Wondering why I've been skimping on the NCIS scoopage all these years? Well, I've been holding out for a biggie. And here it is:

Multiple sources confirm that Mark Harmon is embroiled in a tense standoff with NCIS executive producer Don Bellisario, with Harmon apparently threatening to walk. CBS declined comment, but an insider says Harmon has been unhappy for some time over Bellisario's "chaotic management style," and simply became fed up.

"Mark's been working every single day, 16 hours a day," whispers one source. "[Don] tries to micro-manage everything. Script pages get faxed to the set at the last minute, and Mark is tired of dealing with the huge impact that makes on his life. He doesn't have time for his family or anything when he's working hours like that."

It's unclear what impact the feud is having on the show's production schedule — technically speaking, Harmon has yet to miss a day of work — but my spy describes it as a "big standoff."

"Mark is one of the best-behaved actors in this industry," adds my mole. "He's a willing, hard worker and he doesn't complain easily. For him to [threaten a walk-out] means that the situation is very bad."

OK, NCIS fans, what's your take on all this? Can NCIS survive without Harmon? Or should Bellisario do whatever it takes to hold onto his leading man? Speak up! This may be the last NCIS scoop I have in a long time!

DragonflyDreamer said:
Well NCIS without Gibbs is just wrong. I hope they're able to work everything out :(

I totally agree. The show wouldn't survive without MH. I too hope they work things out.

But thats from Ausiello and his "sources" have been wrong before, that and I don't trust him which is why when I post something from him I say "For what its worth", not to mention I will wait for something more to come out about this. That something being either from DB or MH.

Besides if the case was that so much then it would also effect the rest of the cast in a similar manner, since alot of the time when you see Gibbs (Harmon) its with one or more team members.

Do I think the show could survive without him, yes I mean its an ensemble cast, granted he is the main star of the show but I honestly thing it could. Michael, Sean, Cote, David & Pauley Could handle it given the right stories. But thats my opinion. :)

As someone on another site pointed out, isn't it interesting that this all came out the day after S3 is released on DVD and the show has 3 episodes left for the season? It makes me wonder if it wasn't done to create some buzz around the show. I certainly hope that MH isn't leaving. He has to know how popular he is with the fans and that his leaving would pretty much kill the show for a lot of them.

Personally, I generally *trust* Ausiello about as far as I can throw the little so-and-so... :lol: So I don't put much credence in much of what he has to say, particularly since he has never seemed to be much of an NCIS fan.

And I also agree, the timing of the whole story is a wee bit suspect, to me. Perfectly coinciding with the release of the S3 dvds, and of course no better way to drum up a bit more viewership for the remainder of S4. But of course, that's just me, being cynical... :D

Wow this is the first I've heard of MH and DB feuds. I would take this with a grain of salt since I've not read anything else about the so called feud.

I enjoyed Tuesday's show but what is going on with Jenny. I some how find it far fetched that a Director would be going out at 4 in the morning or at any other time to meet an informant. I did like Jenny's line about picking straws. That had my hubby and I chuckling for a few minutes :)

I have a crazy, far-fetched theory about Jenny's obsession with "The Frog" (sorry, I don't know how to spell the french word, and I'd probably butcher it :lol:). I think he's her father. Don't know why, it just kinda popped into my head during the last episode.

DragonflyDreamer now that is a very interesting theory. There is something going on there that Jenny is very reluctant to reveal. I glad I'm not the only one who would make a mess out of spelling the French version of The Frog.

I never thought of it that way but............. I knew she had a reason why she was the way she is. Hopefully we'll find out bt season end. Did sooooooooo much enjoy the ep Tues night. BTW I picked up S3 of NCIS today. Can't wait to start watching it.

DragonflyDreamer said:
I have a crazy, far-fetched theory about Jenny's obsession with "The Frog" (sorry, I don't know how to spell the french word, and I'd probably butcher it :lol:). I think he's her father. Don't know why, it just kinda popped into my head during the last episode.

I don't think it's crazy or far fetched. I had the same idea. :D

I also had another idea for why she hate the Frog so much and wants to catch him so bad. Now for those of you old enough to remember Miami Vice, there was an episode where a female detective had to sleep with the bad guy to maintain her cover. Afterwards, she pretty much considered it a rape. I wonder if Jenny wasn't in a similar situation with the Frog. That would explain her hatred of him and why she is so reluctant to tell anyone anything.

I know I'm quite late, but I just watched Grace Period last night and OMG they killed Paula off! I liked her a lot and thought she was really cool. What the heck were they thinking?

*sniffs* I want my Paula back. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back