CSI : Miami Icons #4 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow amazing work Maud_Wolfe, i hope its ok that i friended you on lj ;)
Kit4na gorgeous as always! i love the 'what a man' one.

Maud Wolfe
I love your banner, too!! :D
It's so beautiful. :lol:
I miss the long hair Ryan so much. He looks so innocent. :devil:

Anyone know where I can get more pics or screencaps of CSI:Miami to make icons? I'm still trying out this icon-making thing.

fo_poozle said:
wow amazing work Maud_Wolfe, i hope its ok that i friended you on lj ;)
thanks. No problem ;) It's a pleasure :D

CHIAWOLFE said:
Maud Wolfe
I love your banner, too!! :D
It's so beautiful. :lol:
I miss the long hair Ryan so much. He looks so innocent. :devil:
thank you :)
I miss his long hair to :(. When i saw him first on CSI: Miami, it's was in the episode "Legal" it's was as a "lightning bolt" :eek:. I "fell in love" with his innocent face <3333

Ok tried making more icons, check these out
CarWash4icon.jpg
R5icon.jpg
H15icon.jpg

Somehow couldn't get the size of the CaRWash icon right.

Hrockz said:
Anyone know where I can get more pics or screencaps of CSI:Miami to make icons? I'm still trying out this icon-making thing.

try this web side : Miami Style - there have tons of screencaps ;)

btw love ur H/Y ico and with little more work/patience u will learn fast how to fix the ava`s size 100 x 100 :)

thanks I finally found the Miami Style website late today, I'm still in the process of plowing through all those great caps.

I also got the 100x100 thing worked out.

Here are 3 more I made
R19icon.jpg
H38icon.jpg
CaRWash1icon.jpg

CaRWash caps are easier to find than H/Y so I made more of them today. Although I just got my hands on some H/Y caps, need to find the time to work on them.

Now I just need me a program that can add words to the icons. I only have good old Microsoft photo editor to work with.

Love the 'what' icon of Ryan Kit.

Hrockz said:
Now I just need me a program that can add words to the icons. I only have good old Microsoft photo editor to work with.

most easy way (but not so quality) to add text is to use one more program : Paint (if use have windows on ur PC go on start menu - programs - accessories - Paint)

Photoshop is great program for making avas or banners. i personally use Paint Shop Pro with Animation Shop, coz for me is somehow more easy to work then Photo shop :rolleyes:

btw love all of this icos Hrockz and Kit, great job :D

Oh those are just beautiful ilh214! Oh wow i'm snatching them all! And i love the CAINE one especially. ;) Great stuff, really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back