BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well, what can I say the Yankees are gone. I'm pulling for Chicago now. Just because they beat the Red Sox and the Angels beat the Yankees. I mean I can't cheer on the team that beat my Yankees now can I? Now I'm hoping for Chicago and Houston in the World Series. Although the Angels are winning game 1 right now. But still that's only 1 game. And Chicago could come back and win. Even if they don't there's still 6 games left.

Oh well, what can I say the Yankees are gone. I'm pulling for Chicago now. Just because they beat the Red Sox and the Angels beat the Yankees. I mean I can't cheer on the team that beat my Yankees now can I?

wow, you read my mind, i was thinking about the same thing!!!! :D

that was the worst call ive probably ever seen! i was like...WHY IS HE RUNNING?!?!

anyways, im still sticking with the Angels [SO CAL TEAM] and the Astros [i love Roger Clemens and Brad Ausmus<333]

grrrrr cardinals and whitesox. [cardinals..cuz they swept my pads..] whitesox...ehh..i just want the angels man. haha

Im not sure who to pull for in the National League. At this point it looks like the Astros want the win a lot more than the Cardinals do.

Im not sure who to pull for in the National League. At this point it looks like the Astros want the win a lot more than the Cardinals do.
After the blowups from the Cards yesterday, the Astros deserve the WS more than the Red Birds. With the Astros' 3 best pitchers for the last 3 games, who's to say they can't win ONE of them? The Cards obviously falter under pressure.

Ok, World Series starts later tonight. For this, I have a 2 poll questions for this: One on predictions on who will win, and the other an over/under question about baseball's most awful announcer , Tim McCarver.

Im a HUGE baseball fan and I am so psyched that a Chicago team got into the World Series. Every year Chicago teams just play their hearts out and I love them, but they're just not very good. Im so happy we finally have a team getting some recognition. I for one am a Cubs fan, but I also support the Sox because hey, Chicago is Chicago, baby. On that note, I have changed my avatar to a festive White Sox logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back