First NY fic-Danny/Mac Slash!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ericisacutie, Apr 15, 2007.

1. ericisacutie

ericisacutie Lab Technician

Hey y'all, this is my first NY fic, I hope you like! Please comment and let me know what you think. Thanks :) :) :)

Chapter 1

----------------------------

It started off being a beautiful day in downtown New York, but got worse and worse as the day progressed.

At around 4:30pm all the CSI's were on their afternoon coffey break, talking about the earlier cases they all solved. Then right as Lindsay was about to say a smart remark to Danny as always Mac's cell phone started to ring startling everyone, except Mac.

"Mac here." he answered chuckling softly from the reaction on everyone elses face.
    Everyone just stared at him while he was on the phone, but then he stood up as he shut his phone and said, "Danny, Flack, you're both coming with me, we have a DB and a suspect on the loose down on the corner of twelfth and 2nd Ave."

Danny laughed and then said, "What do you mean suspect on the loose?"
    Mac just got a frustrated look on his face, then he turned to Flack and said, "You're probably going to have to catch her, she keeps getting into places where the police can't get to her."

Flack nodded, but then Danny started laughing like crazy as he said, "Her?? It's a her, and they can't catch her?"
    Mac whipped his head around as he said, "Cool it Danny! Yes, it's a she, and to top it off she's only 14."

Danny shut up after that, but he was still giggling on the inside everyone could tell.
    But anyway, the three of them headed off to the crime scene, and when they arrived a policeman came up to them and said, "Mac, Flack, Danny, hey you guys. This one is for sure a weird one. It seems that this teenager is the only one who saw anything, except for this blind guy who called it in, he for sure didn't see anything, he just heard it."

Danny looked around, and then he said, "How do you know that the teenager saw what happened and didn't just show up afterwards?"

"Because, she has a huge cut on her arm, and blood all over her clothes, so we think she's a victom in this too."

Danny nodded, and then Flack said, "Where is she?"
    The officer pointed over toward a car parked on the other side of the road as he said, "She's in the car over there, we didn't want to break the window cause we were afraid she'd try and get away if we did, and we knew you guys would need her."

Mac looked at Flack, and then Flack said to Mac with a sigh, "I'm on it."
    He then started heading over to the car where two other policemen were. Flack knew Mac was going to tell him to go get her out cause everyone knows Flack is the best at chasing people down and catching runaways.

So anyway, after he headed over to the car Danny and Mac headed over to the victom lying on the ground face down. Mac leaned down next to the body, then Danny did the same.
    After about five minutes they all heard a shatter. They whipped their heads around to where Flack and the car was and they saw that he broke out the car's window.

He obvisouly didn't have the fear that the girl would get away, but she did open the other door and started running the other direction, and then Flack took off after her.
    Mac stayed knelt down, but Danny stood up. Then he said, "Wow, she's pretty fast for a girl."
    Mac also started making comments, so Danny was looking down at him. But the problem was that Flack was now chasing the girl over toward where Danny and Mac were.

So Danny and Mac stayed talking, but the other two kept getting closer and closer to them, but they didn't notice.
    Then the girl looked back at Flack and just kept running, then Mac happened to look up right as the girl was practically on them, then he yelled, "Danny, watch!"
    Danny turned his head just at the time the girl did and then they both hit the ground. She ran straight into him, and he fell on his back with her now on top of him. After a few seconds she tried to get back up and start running again, but Mac grabbed her by one wrist and Flack grabbed her by the other.

Danny was still just sprawled out on the ground watching the sky spin, then Flack got complete hold of the girl and Mac looked down at Danny and said, "Danny you ok?"
    Danny started blinking as he said, "Sure, I'm cool, just stop spinning."

Mac looked at Flack and Flack just shrugged his shoulders as he handed the girl over to the police officers.
    Danny now had blood all over his clothes and arms too, but Mac and Flack had gloves on, so they just tossed the gloves.
    Mac got up behind Danny and helped push him up into sitting position as he said, "You must of hit your head."

Danny kept blinking as he reached up behind his head and rubbed it as he said, "Yea, must have."
    He had a big knot on it, then Flack knealed down in front of him and said, "You alright now, or do we need an ambulance so we can tell the paramedics a 14 year old girl made you get a concusion???"
    Danny just glared at Flack, then as he was about to through a punch toward his arm Flack stood up quickly and said, "You ain't touching me man, you have dead man's blood all over you."

Danny was just about to say something when Mac stopped them and said, "That's enough you two, Danny get up, you'll live. And Flack, it's a part of your job to get a little blood on you, so grow up. And go take your clothes off Danny, you're evidence now............

---------------------TBC------------------
    Hope you liked

2. Bullet_Girl

Bullet_Girl Coroner

Great for your first NY fic :D keep it up :)

3. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Waouh i've never thought of that pairing, that's quite interesting! :)

4. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

great start well done
    more soon please :)

5. ericisacutie

Glad y'all like!! Thanks

Chapter 2
    ------------------------

So Danny stood up and as he did him and Flack were just about to get into it again but then Mac gave them the "Look"
    once more and they stopped. So Danny walked over behind a building after he grabbed one of their extra jump suits and changed his clothes sacking them up afterwards.

After he did that he went over and dropped the bag off at one of their cars and then headed back over to where the victom was. Mac was over talking to the blind person who called the crime in, and Flack was over talking to a few of the police officers.

So Danny started to collect the evidence again and as every minute past it looked like it was going to start raining. It ended up not starting to until after they got all the evidence thankfully. So at around 6:00 o clock they finally finished and they all headed back to the lab.

It started down pouring on their way back though.
    But anyway, when they arrived Danny headed back to the break room again. And Lindsay was sitting in there when he walked in doing paperwork. She looked up at him and said, "Hey Danny, how's your case going, I talked to Mac a few minutes ago and he said you and Flack were acting like buttheads."

Danny just rolled his eyes as he fell back into one of their lounge chairs. He shut his eyes and just sat there.
    Then Lindsay stood up as she said, "Are you ok?"
    Danny moved his hand up on the back of his head as he said softly, "I fell and hit my head on the ground, and now I have a major bump and headache."

Lindsay walked over behind Danny and started rubbing his shoulders, him still not opening his eyes he said, "You don't have to do that Montana."
    Lindsay smiled and then leaned down right next to his ear and said, "I know."

Danny started smiling, then he finally opened his eyes and turned to face her. After he did that he said, "Well thank you dear, I appreciate it. Do you have any asprin though?"
    Lindsay started laughing, then she reached in her pocket and pulled out the bottle and handed it to him.

He opened the bottle and poured four into his hand, then Lindsay said, "Four Danny? That's too many, give them here."
    Danny stood up and said, "No, no way!"
    Lindsay started chasing him around the room, and then he finally popped them in his mouth and she jumped onto his back. She was trying to make him spit them out, and he was just there laughing.

Now with them in complete piggy back position someone came over to the door and said, "Oh, ok so this is how you two process evidence."
    They both stayed where they were but they both looked up, and they saw Mac standing there cross armed just staring at them. Danny's mouth fell open and all four asprin fell to the ground. He was so strucken from seeing MAc there looking at him and Lindsay the way they were.

Then he bucked Lindsay off backwards and she almost landed on the floor but managed to keep her balance. Then Mac walked over right in front of them and looked down at the floor, then back up at Danny as he said, "Great, now you're trying to get drugged too?"

He didn't dare open his mouth, nor did Linday. Mac just kept shaking his head for a minute, then he finally said, "Lindsay, back to work, Stella wants you in the lab. And Danny, we're trying to question that teenager that knocked you down earlier but she wont speak to me or Flack, so we need you to try, so stop goofing around and come on."

Danny just nodded as Lindsay walked out of veiw, then Mac turned to him once more as he said, "Danny, I don't know what's with you today, but I'm telling you you need to pull it together, and I mean now...........

--------------------
    TBC :)

6. sissi59100

sissi59100 CSI Level Three

Oh oh really interesting!!! More MORE lol

7. CSI_Forensics

CSI_Forensics Hit and Run

Yes! More please!! Good story by the way,I like how Mac and Danny are in it.

8. ericisacutie

Ohhhhhh Thanks so much for rwading, I'm glad y'all like it! :)

Chapter 3
    -----------------------------

Mac turned back around and walked out and Danny followed moments later. He didn't understand Mac, why was he jumping down his throat like he was, what did he do he was thinking? Him and Flack always kidded around with each other, it was like there brotherly way of bonding. And him and Lindsay always hung out too, so he just didn't understand..

But anyway, once him and Mac made it down to the interogation room, they stopped at the door. Danny looked through the window at the girl just sitting in there all by her self, (The police man was standing outside the door)
    then Mac looked at Danny and said, "I have a strong feeling that the victom was part of her family, and I'm sure that's whose blood is all over her. So if you can get her to talk more power to you, also tell her we have to take her clothes."

Danny just looked at Mac, then Mac said, "I don't mean while you're in there, seriously Danny, you give me no credit."
    Danny didn't say anything, he just opened the door and walked inside the room.

Mac stayed on the outside and just watched and listened.
    As Danny took a step toward the girl she got up out of her chair and backed up against the wall. Danny stopped walking and just stood where he as at. He could tell she was scared and very upset, so he respected that and just started talking from where he was.

Hey, my name is Danny Messer, we met earlier remember?"
    The girl kept her head down, Danny also looked down, then he said softly, "Listen, you don't have to be scared in here, it's just us."
    The girl slowly lifted her head up and looked toward the window. Cause even though you cant see from the inside what's on the outside, you know they can see you.

She closed her eyes as she took a deep breath and said, "You're lying, I know those other two guys are out there watching my every move."
    Danny looked back toward the window as he said, "You're right, they are, but I can promise you something I would never lie to you about."

The girl looked up to Danny and then whispered, "Wh-what?"
    He smiled gently, then he said, "We all just want to help, especially me and the other two guys that wanted to talk to you earlier."
    The girl looked back down as she said, "But I knocked you down and fell on top of you earlier, and I ran from that other guy."

Danny laughed as he said, "Sweetie, please don't worry about that, I'm just fine, and that other guy loves to run, just ask him."
    The girl finally got a small grin on her face as she said, "I'm sorry I didn't say anything to the other guys, but I was sort of scared of them, they seemed like they were both really mad at me, and I didn't want them to laugh at me, I've had enough of that lately."

Danny took two more small steps toward the girl, and she didn't move this time. He then said, "Well you can tell me anything, cause I'm not mad at you, and I won't be, I swear. And know I'll never laugh at you, I promise."

The girl nodded, then she said, "Where do you want me to start?"

Danny smiled softly, then he said, "Well first I want to make sure you're alright."
    The gilr nodded as she said, "I'm fine, I just have one cut on my face, that's all."
    "Would you mind if I swobbed it, for our investigation?"

She nodded. So he grabbed a swobber and walked rght up in front of her. He gently placed one hand on the side of her head and swobbed her cut with the other. After he finished he said, "Here, let me clean this up for you."

Mac just stood there amazed that Danny actually got the girl to speak. The whole time Danny was wiping the blood from the girls face she was telling him about what happened, and Mac really was surprised, as was Flack when he walked up next to Mac.

He looked through the window, then he said, "How did he get through to her, what did he say?"
    Mac turned to Flack as he said, "I don't think it's what he said exactly, but more of how he showed it."
    "Showed what?"

Mac looked back at Danny, then he said, "Well, let's just say he's obvisouly getting very attatched to this case, and those are the ones you have the hardest letting go, but the ones that help us the most."Flack raised one eyebrow to Mac as he said, "I really don't know what you're talking about half the time Mac, and that bothers me, a lot!"

Mac smiled as he said, "Everyone's a mistery Flack, everyone........"

----------------------
    TBC

Thanks for commenting!!! :)

9. Fruitbat

Fruitbat CSI Level Two

Not been on the Fan Fiction thread in a while and I came across your story as I was trolling through the threads. I hope you are going to continue this.

10. nikkilou30

nikkilou30 Victim

Same here. This is the first time I have been on here and I really enjoyed reading this. I too, hope that you carry on with it. :)

11. Mera1506

Mera1506 Dead on Arrival

I love this one. an unusual pairing and I love it. I can't wait for more.