Pirates Of The Caribbean

midnight17

Witness
Yay. The final POTC movie comes out soon. The release date is 25th of May and the movie is called Pirates of the Caribean : At Worlds End.
This is somewhere for all the fans of the previous movies to come and talk about them and talk about what we think the new film will do and what will happen in it.

Re: Pirates of the Caribean

Awesome!! A pirate thread. *hands lollipops to all* I am obessed with the first 2 movies. I have so much pirate stuff from the movies I have no idea what to do with it. I can not wait for the new movie.

I'm obsessed as much as you, every time I go with my sister to Toys R Us, I always end up some kind of toy that has Jack or Will on it, I most recently bought one of the Jack action figures. It's kind of strange in my room, I have all these wrestling action figures and then there's Jack and Will. :lol: They have the same names as the characters from Will and Grace :lol:.

Well the main stuff I have is all the stuff McDonalds had when they did their Pirate promotion. I work at a McDonalds, so I got to take everything home that had anything with a Pirate on it.

lol - i wasnt sure when i made this thread that anyone would actually post in it so thanx for joining in.
I dont have any action figures or anything only the films but they are great and i cant wait to see what happens to Jack and the black pearl in the final movie. anyone have any guesses as to what happens to them...

*looks at poster of Jack Sparrow*

*looks at Pirates of the Caribbean calender*

*looks at McDonalds toy of Jack Sparrow*

*looks at picture of some Pirates of the Caribbean thing*

*looks at both POTC movies*

I'll admit it, I have a problem.

But it's just cause Johnny Depp is so unbelievably hot! Especially when he wears make-up and dresses up like a pirate.

There's a promo of the new movie on a site, I forget where it is. But my friend told me about it and I'm like WOAHHH! and then I watched the video, and the movie looks really good.

I can't wait!

Hea now, you can't forget about Orlando Bloom. Both him and Johnny Depp are hottt! No idea what's going to happen to Jack and The Black Pearl in the next movie, can't wait to find out though!

Oooh! Thanks for opening a Pirates thread!! I'm so excited for the movie to come out!! I hope McDonald's puts more Pirate toys in their happy meals :lol: I love those! Especially the little stuffed Jack - he's so cute!

I saw the trailer at the cinema the other day and it looks fantastic, unfortunately I am on a hen weekend on 24 May and will have to wait until I get back until I see it - gutted. :(

Back