Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: The last pic makes me laugh for some reason. :lol: Very cute! Your caps are so nice and clear.

Thanks Wojo for those bautiful 'Big Shots' Caps. They're like an easter present. :D
Brighten up my day. *yay*

Thanks for the rest of the screencaps Wojo :) He looks great in all the caps.
Its good to see Greg, Nick and Grissom working together :)

Please post them Wojo and thanks for those pics thery're great :) I can't wait to see this ep it looks so good oh well just another 8 WEEKS until we in the UK can see it, why god why ????? :(

SwamiCSIaholic said:
Please post them Wojo and thanks for those pics thery're great :) I can't wait to see this ep it looks so good oh well just another 8 WEEKS until we in the UK can see it, why god why ????? :(

i know other countries in europe get it the same time as USA why not us :( we'll just have to be happy with other pics
the pout

What, they do :eek: I thought we were in front of the rest of Europe CSI wise, I know in Germany they're only on series 6 so I just asumed that that was the same for the others too. Whaaaa *cries pitifully* I'm very tempted to move to America now they get CSI and usually better weather :lol:

I wouldn't bet on the whether in Ohio its april and it is snowing for the last 3 days and the next week or so. might want to keep that in mind. :D

SwamiCSIaholic said:
I can't wait to see this ep it looks so good oh well just another 8 WEEKS until we in the UK can see it, why god why ????? :(

Oo

You're moaning about waiting another 8 weeks? :p
I have to wait another year to see the beginning of s7. ^^
We won't even see the last two episodes of s6 before september. I could kill those guys for not showing those eppys. I really don't understand what's that good for? :mad:

Well...okay... please Wojo post the other pics though the quality isn't the best.

Burnout pic
Another Burnout pic

Esk :eek: good point Yurek we may be behind here in Rainyvile but there are places that are behind us too, I'll be shutuing up now :lol: actually although I moan about it a bit I quite like it coz it mean we get fair warning about whats going to happen in episodes before we watch them. I mean if i'd watched Fannysmakin without knowing what was going to happen... um lets just say words would have been said and things would have been hurled at the TV :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back