NCIS thread #2: post here or get your head slapped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grissom_Mad said:
I've gotta ask who is Cassidy???

The character Paula Cassidy played by Jessica Steen(sp?). She's appeared an episode each season. She was intorduced the the first season episode where the team goes to Gitmo. In the second season, she was in the episode "Heartbreak" . In the third season, she was in the episode "Mind Games". I hope that helps. :)

new season starts here tommorow im so excited they have put it on at the same time as csi but im not going to miss ncis i cant wait it looks so good :):):)

I'm hoping to have caps again for tonights ep if everything works out. I can't wait to see it mainly to see if anything's continued from Paulas death last week.

She died? :eek: I can't wait to see that episode..

I will get to see 'Witch Hunt' tonight. It sounds like fun too. It's one with Abby as Marilyn Monroe right? :)

I'll be posting caps as soon as I can. Loved the ep last night. Yep poor Tim is still soooooooooo smitten with Abby. I loved it. LOL

calleighdelko said:
I can't wait to see it mainly to see if anything's continued from Paulas death last week.
what who dies?

Paula Cassidy died in last weeks episode Grace Period. She was the agent that was with the team in the episode Mind Games from last season. It was the episode between Kill Ari and when Ziva joined the team. In the episode, Gibbs matches wits with a serial killer that he put in jail years ago and is about to be executed. The bad guy's protege kidnaps Paula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back