BASEBALL

Which TV network will you spend the most time watching this fall?

• The CW

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NBC

• ABC

• CBS

• Fox

• Other (Cable network, don't watch traditional tv, ect.)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BUH-BYE RED SOX! Now I don't really care who wins, I would still be happy even if the Yankees don't win it all.

Hmm, the entire city of Chicago is in a frenzy for the White Sox. I thought that half the city, especially the North Side, don't even acknowledge the existence of the White Sox.

I do have a question for those in Chicago: Is it just the WGN television broadcasts that has this, or does the radio broadcasts have the famous White Sox home run call "You can put it on the boaaaarrrdd.... YES!"?

Even though the city is pretty much divided between the teams, most everyone will back up either of the teams at any time. I mean, Im still a bigger fan of the Cubbies, but I dont have to hate the White Sox because I do. :p :lol:

Answer to question:
I think its just the radio. Im not completely sure, though. I'll look into it.

wahhh..pads were swept. i kinda expected it. but last nite's game was still awesome! this drunk cardinals fan picked an argument with me..hahahaha

since the pads are gone....GO ANGELS!!!!!

and GO ASTROS!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, did anyone see that doubleheader today in Houston.... wait, that was only one game! Who would have expected an 18 inning game, with Roger Clemens coming in from the bullpen. I thought that Clemens would hit a walk-off homer in the 18th, but it ended up being the next guy up.

Oh, and YANKEES WIN! THUUUHHHH YANKEES WIN! One more game tomorrow and we go to the ALCS! I guess the Rally Monkey either didn't make the trip, or was bought out by Steinbrenner.

I can't believe the Yanks lost last night. :mad: Oh well as long as Boston loses too I'm a very happy girl!!! :D

Hey I'm a Boston Fan Watch IT!!!

Bumper Sticker I saw once...

'I support to teams the Red Sox and whoever beats the Yankees'

SO TRUE

that was an amazing game between astros and the braves...i feel bad for the guy that gave up the HR...but 18th innings, wow, that is like the longest playoff game ever...as for tonight:
let's go yankees!!!

I can't believe the Yanks lost last night. :mad: Oh well as long as Boston loses too I'm a very happy girl!!! :D

Hey I'm a Boston Fan Watch IT!!!

Bumper Sticker I saw once...

'I support to teams the Red Sox and whoever beats the Yankees'

SO TRUE

Thanks, Angels! :lol:

A-Rod is probably the series MVP for the Angels. 2-15, no RBI, a huge error, and when he was up in a pressure situation, hits into a double play. We should trade him to the Braves, he is a perfect fit: Does well in the regular season, but chokes in the playoffs.

I just hope we resign Bernie, even if it is just as a bench player. It would be weird seeing him on another team. You just don't have too many players anymore playing a long career just for one team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back