Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Away!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gilbert <3 Cathy #26: PureJoy--Layout Room. Right Awa

EricaSJ said:
Hey liz, nice to see you again. :)

I think there are actually several fics with Cath and Gil dancing. The one I can think of at the moment is Easy My Trouble written by Caroline. It's a quite romantic one. And since it's recommended by me, of course there's *coughs* adult scenes *coughs*. :D

The mini-hug from Law of Gravity is one of the very few memorable moments in season 7. It was great to see the old Gil back for a moment. Too bad it didn't last.

The smut queen is in ;) :devil:

Thanks for the welcome back,sorry i have been in hospital.this damn terminal disease got me big time for a few days but i missed my csi so i asked to come home.
i read all the fan fics going, my only wish is that season seven will end the way we want cos i know i wont see s/8.
take care

Glad to see you here, Liz :)

About touching moments, I think that Pledging Mr Johnson is one of the best but I chose that pic :

normal_1x04_487.jpg

haha... love the pic:p

Pledging Mr. Johnson has ALOT of Purejoy moments! i love it!! really feel like watching it right now:p

Pledging Mr. Johnson has TONS of touching, innuendo moments between them.
most of the first season does.

Yes, sadly, this season has not. I do however like that Grissom was the one at Cath's side when Keppler died.

LOG78.jpg

yeah i know. i love the first seasons the best:)

that moment's really cute. grissom's right there beside her, at the perfect moment!

hhunter said:
Pledging Mr. Johnson has TONS of touching, innuendo moments between them.
most of the first season does.

Yes, sadly, this season has not. I do however like that Grissom was the one at Cath's side when Keppler died.

LOG78.jpg

You know, there are some GC pics you can't see too much of... :D

I know what you mean.

I like how even though Cath was attracted to another man, Grissom was right there for her when he died.

Cath did tell Grissom that Keppler 'landed on the side of good' and Grissom didn't say anything about it.

Unless someone else has some others from this season, I think this is one of the best Gris/Cath scenes.

drumchik - You can see the hug clip on YouTube if you want me to PM you the link?! Its so cute.

Pledging Mr Johnson - The first episode I ever saw aka the reason why I am a G/C fan. One of my faves. It's so bein watched tnite! Bless.

Does anyone know what episode this cap is from?! Its driving me crazeeee!
The Stare

Anyone wana start a new list?
Husband/Wifey Moments. I have a good one.
Gil:Don't you have a secret to share with me?
Cath:Mrs (I can't remember her name lol) doesn't like cats!
From Cats In A Cradle.

ams that screencap is from "Strip Strangler"

Ohhh that secret scene in Cats in the Cradle reminded me so much of their convo in Jackpot and Slaves of LV too.

Omg I've sinned, I shoulda known that. It's probs my fave episode. Oh as if I didn't know that. Shoulda known it was from the glorious S1.

So a hubby/wifey list? I think soooo! Suggestions?!

ahhh! I just saw And then there were none. .. YAY** for the hand holding! Okay. so its just a holding of hands, BUT i can dream right?! ... hubby/wifey list? would that scene work? VERY cute! :)

Yeah it most definatly would!!

I've got another suggestion too,
Gil: Good morning Catherine.

I love that.

Whats the episode were Cath and G get called to a scene and she asks him if he slept and he says somethin about watching poker?!

Theres also hand holding in Stalker. That is also a wicked episode.

OOO!!
Loving rhat hand holding in Stalker! ... "Good morning Cath".. definatly soo cute.

Okay... Grissom vs. the Volcano. ENOUGH SAID!! :D

19ams87 said:
Whats the episode were Cath and G get called to a scene and she asks him if he slept and he says somethin about watching poker?!

Theres also hand holding in Stalker. That is also a wicked episode.
That was Early Rollout, ams. I love that conversation. I love the fact that they share their private lives with each other. And yup that handholding scene from stalker is definitely wonderful. That scene with them standing on the roof is pretty. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back