Newest Carmine Giovinazzo Fan Project

jkladis

Prime Suspect
fan.jpg

Join me in cooling that hot, sweaty thang.

carmine3.jpg

OMG, A NEW FAN PROJECT!!! I'M SO TOTALLY IN!

*turns on rotating fan...coughs when dust flies everywhere*

:eek: Oops, this thing hasn't been used in a while...but now I think I've gotten Carmine all dusty and dirty. Is there a shower project we can take part in now? :devil:

Hey, he can shower over at my place any time ;)
Just wait until he finds the 'security' cameras in the bathroom, though... :devil:

Faylinn said:
OMG, A NEW FAN PROJECT!!! I'M SO TOTALLY IN!

*turns on rotating fan...coughs when dust flies everywhere*

:eek: Oops, this thing hasn't been used in a while...but now I think I've gotten Carmine all dusty and dirty. Is there a shower project we can take part in now? :devil:

Mmmmn, maybe that could be extended to include a wiping down with soapy sponge project too??? :devil:

JKladis - ROFLMAO! I love you. That's a fan-tastic project and I'm sure after he received your personal ad and witnessed your banana eating prowess, he could use some cooling off.

MrsGiovinazzo said:
JKladis - ROFLMAO! I love you. That's a fan-tastic project and I'm sure after he received your personal ad and witnessed your banana eating prowess, he could use some cooling off.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That made me laugh so hard.

So. Where are the argyle socks and where oh where shall I put them on Mr. Giovinazzo here? :devil:

^ I know of a place. :devil: and.... Don't forget his hat collection!!!!!

Where has the line started to strip Carmine nekkid?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Blow some cold air on that boy! :devil:

Kimmychu said:
So. Where are the argyle socks and where oh where shall I put them on Mr. Giovinazzo here? :devil:

Are the argyle socks the only thing he'll be wearing? :devil: ;)

I'm worried about you, jkladis. You said you were going to the store for a pint of Chubby Hubby and you haven't returned. That was four months ago. What has gotten into you? Why are you so obsessed with this man? Maybe we've grown apart. Maybe my lack of penis has disappointed you. Whatever it is, can't we at least talk about it?

Let go of all this Carmine nonsense and please come home, jkladis. The kids miss you.

^Awww, jkladis is midnight's baby daddy!

This would make for one great soap opera.

Please don't mock our situation, Top21. You're not the one who has to explain daddy's new 'hobbie' to the kids. All poor Lucas does all day is stand by the window, waiting for his father to come home.

57613665.jpg

With our limited income, little Penélope has been forced into child slavery.

200447653-001.jpg

Lilia just learned how to spell last week. Doctors say she's a child genius. Understandably, however, it wasn't a joyous occasion for us.

200208921-001.jpg

THANK YOU FOR RUINING OUR LIVES, CARMINE, YOU DIRTY HOME WRECKER!!!

midnight tiptoes & jkladis you are both the best. You have made me the happiest person in the world this morning :D

Back