Is his Heart strong enough to keep going?--Greg Grissom Sara

LOL Gris and the spider. I hope poor Greg feels better, I know the others on the team will help. Post more soon!

Re: Is his Heart strong enough to keep going?--Greg Grissom

Poor Greg, I just wanna give him a big hug!!! Good story!!!!!!! :) More Soon Pleeeeease!!! -xXx-

thanks everyone, I'm sooo glad you all like it and are commenting, I feel so good now!! I even got sissi to say she liked it!! YAY!!! :lol:

hey my comment earlier i posted is not on here. :devil: :mad: :eek: grr...any way, i love it. keep up the good work.

:lol: I'm so glad I made a hit story, okay, here it goes. And yes, I think there will be romance in this story LoveCSI!

Chapter 7

---------------

As Greg was making his way up to the hospital he was walking strangly slow. He had this feeling, this very weird but sad feeling in his stomach. So he was stalling as long as he could, but then he had to face reality at some point. So he walked up to the hospital desk, and said, "Hey, my name is Greg, Gteg Sanders. I'm with the crime lab."
The woman at the desk now had a Grissom loook on her face if that's possible, and then she said, "Yes! Can I help you?"

Greg jumped, then he said, "Oh, right. I'm here to see someone. A Patient!"
The woman was starting to get short with Greg, I mean, I couldn't Really blame her, he was starting t get just a bit anoying with his words on the count her wasn't explaining anything.
"Well are you going to tell me the patient's name, or do I have to read your mind?"
"Oh, right! Amber, Amber Goins. She's 14, and she was admitted earlier this evening."
The person at the desk typed in her name and then said, "She's not doing very well Mr. Sanders, but I will get the nurse anyway."
"Thank you."

Greg took a seat in the main waiting room and just sat there un paitently tapping his feet on the ground constantly, and tapping his knees with his fingers. Then finally five minutes later a nurse walked in and said, "Mr. Sanders?"
Greg stood up and said, "Yea, that's me. I'm sorry to bother you guys like this, I don't think the woman behind the desk really wants me here."

"Oh I am very sorry for her Sir, just ignore her, she's really a good person, but some times she get's in the feice moods, I'm not sure why, just don't touch her pens, or she'll take your hand off for sure on days like this."
Greg's brows just rose, thinking that's pretty much how Sara acts when she's at PMS. You just don't want to mess with her. But anyway, he followed the nurse down the hall to room 413. When they arrived the nurse stopped at the door and said, "Well Mr. Sanders, she should be awake. But she's still pretty upset, and weak. She lost quite a bit of blood earlier. And she's on oxegen, so just be careful with all the cords and tubes running through the room."

Greg looked at the door, then he said, "She's going to be okay ain't she?" Greg stopped thinking about the word he just used. Aint! He thought he just lost it, he couldn't start sounding like Nick Stokes, he just couldn't. SO he shook it off and waited for the nurse to respond.
"She should be fine, she's got a concusion, but she should be able to go home tomorrow night if she does okay through the night. Take care Mr. Sanders, and thanks for coming, she needs someone to talk to right now."

Greg nodded, and then easily opened the door. He looked in through the crack he had made and saw her lying in the bed with tubes attached to her nose helping her breathe. She had her eyes closed, but as soon as he walked in fully and shut the door back behind him she opened her eyes.

Grge smiled, hoping his fear wouldn't show through, and then he walked up beside her bed. When he got right up to her he just started staring at all the machines she was hooked up to, then she took a deep breath and said, "Mr. Sanders. You're the one who was talking to me outside the karate school aren't you."

Greg nodded, but didn't say anything, then Amber sat up the best she could and said, "I'm sorry if I messed up what you were doing, and your shirt."
Grge thought for a second, then he realized she must have been talking about the blood. He then grinned and finally said, "Don't worry, everything's good. I hated that shirt anyway. I liked the one Sara bought me way more anyway."
Amber smiled and then said, "Whose she? Another one of you?"
"What do you mean?"
"A CSI."

Greg nodded and said, "Yea, she's a CSI too. She's actually over me."
"A Girl is over you?"
Greg laughed and said, "Yea, theres actually two I know really well that are over me."

Amber smiled, then she asked, "Do you like her?"
Greg started to blush, but he tried to hide it, so even though he started to sweat, he tried to cover it up, for a second anyway. "No, why do you think that?"
Amber closed her eyes for a minute, then she said, "Because, I can tell you do."
"How?" Greg was really starting to turn red, then Amber grinned very slightly and said, "Because of the way you talk about her. Your eyes."
"My eyes?"
"Yea, they lit up when you were just telling me about her, that means you really care about her."

Greg paused, and then he said slowly, "Yea, I guess I do. I just wish she felt the same way."
Amber just stared at Greg then he said, "What?"
She smiled and then said, "You don't know that. Ypu haven't talked to her about it, you didn't even want to tell me about it."
"Hey Amber, a lot of things have been going on, you don't understand, she likes someone else."
"But how do you know?"
Greg smiled and looked at Amber's eyes as he said, "Because, you can tell when they talk about each other.....By their eyes......"

-------------------

TBC

Sorry it took my so long to update, enjoy!

Chapter 8

---------------------

Amber just lowered her head trying not to say anything else, but then Greg grinned and said, "I'll talk to Sara about it, okay?"
She raised her head and smiled, then she looked away. Greg then scooted up closer to her as he said, "Hey Amber, I'm sorry about everything that has happened today. I know it's been really hard on you, it's been on me too, but maybe we can get through it together, I just need to know something."
She looked back at Greg, then she started to frown as she said, "The answers no."
Greg looked confused, then he said, "Huh?"
She took a deep breath and said, "I know you want to ask if I'm the one who gave Ashley the drugs, but I didn't..... Her boyfriend did. Gary Price."
Greg nodded and then grinned, but then he got a more concerned look on his face as he said, "Did you......"

He stopped, and then Amber finished his sentence once more.
"No, I didn't take any, that's not the reason why I fainted earlier. It was just nerves I'm guessing, on top of getting kicked in the head pretty hard."
Greg smiled and nodded once again. Then as minutes past, it was finally time for Greg to go. So he leaned down and issed the girl on her forehead and waved goodbye to her as he left her room. He walked down the halls of the hospital thinking about everything, the girl, the victom, the suspects, and.....Sara.

When he got back out into the parking lot he saw Grissom knelt down by the car, and when Greg walked up to him he said in another confused tone, "Should I even ask?"
Grissom looked up at Greg as he said, "I had to let Tar go....... He'll be happier out there with his own kind."
Greg couldn't believe what he was hearing, Grissom the almost bug himself was letting go his spider, how dare he he was thinking. But oh well, anyway, after they got over that Grissom stood up and said, "So. How'd it go Greg?"

Greg shook his head as he said, "She told me who gave the drugs to the victom, but that's really it."
Grissom nodded, and then Greg stopped him as he said, "Hey Griss, do you think we could run by the lab real quick. I need to talk to someone."
Grissom nodded once more, and then they both climbed in the car and drove back to the lab.

Once they arrived Grissom parked, and then as they were about to get out of the car Grissom stopped him and said,
"Hey Greg, I'm really proud of you, I mean ith everything you've done today, great job."
Greg grinned, and then he opened his door, but then once more Grissom stopped him as he said, "And you know Greg, some of the best fall sometimes, but the better learn how to pick themselves up after they fall, like you're going to do. And me, Sara and everyone else will always be here for you, always."

Greg raised his eyebrows as he said, "Thanks Grissom."
Grissom got out of the car and then Greg stopped as Grissom started walking and said, "Don't let the doubt fill your mind Greg, she likes you, I know she does."

Greg didn't say anything, he just stood there and watched as Grissom dissapeared into the darkness............

-------------------

TBC

One more chapter guys, thanks for reading!

Chapter 9

Thanks for reading everyone!!

----------------

After Greg watched Grissom dissapear into the darkness he decided he go ahead and go in. He walked down the dark halls, and into the breakroom, where he found Sara sitting down at the table watching the news.
He just started smiled at the sight her, he just stood there, and then Sara looked up just enough to see him out of the corner of her eye.

Once she saw him she smiled and stood up as she said, "Greg. How are you, how did the hospital go?"
Greg smiled even more as he said, "Why don't you sit back down Sara, I'm not that important that you have to get up and greet me."

Sara giggled, then she walked up right in front of Greg as she said smiling, "Not many people are, that's for sure."
Greg blushed slightly knowing he looked really funny just smiling like he was doing, but he just couldn't stop it. After Sara said that she just stood there, and then Greg said staring into her beautiful eyes, "Well, um, I think we know who gave the victom the drugs, I'm guessing that's what Grissom is doing right now."
Sara nodded as she said, "Yea, I might should go and help him."

Greg lowered his head slowly, his smile turning into a sad frown as he said, "Yea.........."
Sara then smiled as she took her hand and put it up under his chin to where she now made him look back up at her.
He closed his eyes for a minute, and then she said, "Greg?"
He opened his eyes, and then said in a very soft tone, "Yea?"

Sara looked him right in the eys with another huge smile as she said, "Would you like to go out sometime? Just me and you, dinner and a movie sometime?"

You should have seen how quickly Greg's frown turned back into a huge smile when he heard Sara say that, then he said almost at once, "I'd love too!"
Sara just laughed, and then she said, "Well Greg, I'll be looking forward to it, but now we should go help Grissom."

Greg smiled and said, "Yea, you're right. And Sara..... Thanks!"
She just smiled again and brushed past Greg on purpose making him move to the side slightly. Then he turned around and looked at her, and as he did she turned back around and smiled real big, walked back up to him, and kissed him on his cheek. He blushed even more as he looked at Sara and said, "I could get use to this................"

---------------------------

The end,
I hope you all enjoyed!!! :)

Back