CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

speed_cochrane said:
(Myself being a twin, should learn a few tips from this episode. :devil: :p)

Remember it'd only help you if you're an identical twin otherwise you're shit out of luck.

vegaslights said
Don't push it m'dear. :p

You should have seen my post before I submitted it. That's not even close to pushing it. :lol: :p

And thanks for the new stills for that episode, by the way. :)

Calihan said
Remember it'd only help you if you're an identical twin otherwise you're shit out of luck.

I am an identical twin. ;)

Hmnm, I wonder how they'll prove which one of them is the murderer. If DNA's out, they could try fingerprints. -- Those wouldn't be the same for all three women. It would probably be pretty hard to get a confession out of them though, they might cover for each other.

Oh! And it's been a while since I've seen Corey Miller's name in the writing credits.

delkolover said:
oh no they will all be in the same room and scene together....check out modern day gallery. There are pics up already for the ep.
That is sooo weird! But why do they have to be all alike. The clothes may be different, but other than that...You'd think they'd want to be different from one another, unless they love tricking people.

xanessa:
You'd think they'd want to be different from one another, unless they love tricking people.

I know that if I were a murderer that I would definately want two people out there to look exactly like me. yep, that would be my "plan B"-decoys, "plan a" being not to run into Horatio Caine.

anywho...Valera! yay!

Yes Valera is back! I love hearing her voice. :lol: Sounds weird.

I already have it marked down on my calander. :)

CSIFiles has the first details for Rush up.

Here's what the article read:

By Deborah
March 5, 2007 - 4:12 AM
According to CSI Files sources, “Rush” opens on a film shoot. Two men are engaged in a tug-of-war over a gun in an industrial warehouse. During an extended struggle scene, gun shots are fired, the gun is pointed in one man’s face, both end up jumping from the third floor, to the second and ultimately to the ground. One of the men, 28-year old stunt man Rod Vickers, hops into a waiting yellow Corvette and peels out, only to be chased by the other man who runs full tilt while shooting at the vehicle as it speeds off. Vickers loses control of the Corvette and it crashes into a building. The trunk pops open, the driver’s door opens and Vickers slumps out, blood streaming down his face. The Corvette bursts into flames and the director yells, “Cut!”

As crew members tend to Vickers, insuring he emerged from the stunt unharmed, the director questions Vickers as to why he popped the trunk and ruined the shot. Vickers says he didn’t open it. It must have been open before they rolled.

Stunt crew members work to extinguish the flames from the car. One of them drops his fire extinguisher and steps away from the open trunk.

The body of movie star Brody Lassiter, 28, gorgeous even though mostly covered with CO2 from the extinguisher, is stuffed in the trunk.

Horatio and Detective Tripp question Vickers. Vickers was Lassiter’s stunt double. The scene that was being shot was too dangerous for Lassiter to do himself. Horatio complains that investigating will be difficult since the stunt crew sprayed the crime scene with CO2. Vickers responds that the CO2 is standard protocol for fires and his crew wasn’t covering anything. Vickers tells Horatio that he was in charge of the car and that he locked it up the night before, right after the dry run.

Horatio speaks with the film’s director. Lassiter wasn’t expected on the set that morning. His call time wasn’t until noon and he left the set the night before by 6:00 pm, in accordance with the many rules of his contract. The director says many people wanted Lassiter off the movie.

Horatio talks to Eddie Corbett, Lassiter’s assistant/bodyguard. Corbett and Lassiter grew up together. It’s now Corbett’s job to make sure Lassiter makes it to work each day. He had enemies.

After processing the stunt vehicle, Calleigh learns that Vickers was lying about not taking the car off the lot last night.

Delko brings Vickers in for interrogation. Vickers admits that he and Lassiter took the Corvette out partying the night before. Vickers loved going out with Lassiter because Lassiter was in rehab, stone sober, and a movie star who could get into any club in the city -- the perfect designated driver. According to Vickers, Lassiter snuck out of the White Sands rehab center, they went out and Vickers got wasted. At the end of the night, Lassiter drove back to the White Sands. Vickers was too drunk to drive home, so he passed out in the parking lot and Lassiter went inside the rehab center. Vickers woke up an hour before call time and drive straight to the set.

Please note that the above plot details have not been confirmed by CBS, Alliance Atlantis or Bruckheimer Films, and until such time you should treat this information as you would any other rumour. The above information comes from early script drafts and the details of the episodes are liable to change before the episodes are shown.

“Rush” is expected to air on the 23rd of April, 2007.

So "Rush" is airing on the 23rd of April. :rolleyes:

Ok new Episode: :D

Ep 522 is called Burned. The ep is about a woman who is being stlaked by her ex boyfriend when her house, who she hares with her new bpyfriend burns to the ground. Her new boyfriend ends up dead. The ex becomes a suspect. There seem to be some interesting twists in this one.

For instance, the fire was staged to get away from the stalker ex and so the woman and her new boyfriend could start a new life but something went wrong.

Ryan apparently owes a bookie Ten Grand from playing Texas Hold'em, who becomes a suspect and offers for the debt to go away if Ryan cuts him loose. He doesn't cut him loose but he does get in trouble for paying him the money while on duty. He leaves the case to go meet him and pay him.

Yelena is back in the ep. I can't quite make out what her role in the ep is.

As always spoilers are subject to change

Ryan Wolfe, meet Warrick Brown. Warrick Brown, meet your own recycled storyline.

I wonder if this is a call back to the time Horatio told Ryan he won't be able to help him next time he's in trouble. Holy shit, continuity in Miami? I have to take a sip of water JUST so I can do a spit take.

Actually Horatio does tell Ryan that since he went and paid the guy off while on duty and didn't come to him first....he can't help him.

Oh and Yelena is now a private investigator...she is working another angle of this ever twisiting case. I think she follows the guy Ryan owes money to. That is how they find out that Ryan paid the guy while he was on duty.

Yay! :D Just to see Yelina's name. A private investigator? Interesting. Let's just hope the writers do her character justice. Thanks for the info delkolover. :)

Great news! :D

I'm pretty sure H isn't going to like Yelina's career change. Being a PI is more dangerous than being a detective that's why I find it odd that she chooses this. Especially since she's raising Ray Jr by herself and PI's have irregular hours.

Definately an interesting twist for Y. But I don't think it will last. Knowing H, he'll talk her out of it. And if talking doesn't work he'll just always follow her, to protect her until she grows bored of it. I can already see it :devil:

Interesting..

midnight_tiptoes said:
Ryan Wolfe, meet Warrick Brown. Warrick Brown, meet your own recycled storyline.

Good one!! it really look like they are imitating what Warrick's did in the past! its kinda weird i cant imagine Ryan being that kind of guy but i supose writers know what they are doing(i hope so!!)

Well Yelena was gone for a year so I don't think she can just jump right back into being a cop. And most retired cops do become PI's. So it would seem like a logical jump for her given her past job.

I just can't wait to see her, it took the show long enough to bring her back; although I heard there was a scheduling conflict with Sofia Milos so that is why she didn't return sooner.

Let's hope she also appears in the other remaining episodes after 5.22. And hopefully back as a regular in season 6 although I doubt it. Currently there are too many regulars me thinks :)

Oh and i'm curious about the promo pics the producers will release to us. Hopefuly they don't pull another stint like they did with the ones of Rio. H/Y holding hands & in the real episode nothing. They're soooo evil! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back