Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wednesday

Re: Eddie Cahill to Participate in Live CSI Files Chat Wedne

The link for the chat is in a recent CSI Files article for Eddie Cahill chatting....I tried the link, but it said that there was a fatal error with the Javascript and then it said This Page Cannot Be Displayed..So maybe it's not up yet....

hmmmm I have a question to add, I'm sorry I'm probably making it harder for you guys to pick questions....... anyway if it gets asked, great, if not, oh well lol.

Here it is:

I'm doing my very first high school play tomorrow, Beauty and the Beast. Did you participate in your high school musical when you were younger?

I can't seem to access the chat either. It's 7.30 p.m. (Eastern) time so I might be a little early. I'll try again in an hour . . .

My question is kinda weird, I wont be able to attened the chat so i thought i'd ask them here...
1. I rememeber in an earlier chat you talked about playing the guitar how are things coming along with that??

2. If you could choose an actor to play Flacks dad who would you pick??

3. what was it like acting in "Charge of this Post", espetially when Gary was taking your photo?? lol

anywho those are my quistions, the guitar and dad one is mine cuz i play the guitar and i'm curiouse about his dad. The other one is my friend and well she's kinda strange.

wooohoo! I'm joining it, it'll be my first chat ever! *cheers*

I'm not sure if I'll be able to be in the chat, so here are a couple questions for Eddie:

1) Who will you be rooting for in the upcoming NHL playoffs (Go Canucks Go!!)

2) Knowing that you've been up to Vancouver (my hometown) to film a couple projects, what were your impressions of the city? Any plans to make a return?

Nick_Wolfe_Danny said:
Good question!! :)

I just posted a link in the news column on the right side of the screen. The link is working and the chat room is also working. You should all be able to log-in by clicking on the Java link once you arrive at the front page of the chat room. After clicking that link, it may take a few seconds for the log-in screen to appear. After entering your username and hitting enter, that part takes nearly 30 seconds for me so if it seems to take a while for you to get on, don't panic.

ThisIsMe said:
1) Who will you be rooting for in the upcoming NHL playoffs (Go Canucks Go!!)

2) Knowing that you've been up to Vancouver (my hometown) to film a couple projects, what were your impressions of the city? Any plans to make a return?

Nick_Wolfe_Danny said:
Good question!! :)

OH MY GOD I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! GO CANUCKS GO!!! you lived in Vancouver too, thats cool.. I hope he roots for the nucks!!!

Thanks for the compliment!! :D

Hi Eddie! Since Hill has written his own book, would you like to write your own book about anything? If so, what would it be about?"

ok that is my question, sorry if it has been asked already. I don't have time to look through the thread. :D

Okay since I won't be able to be here *sigh*

My questions:

- I know that you most definitely have a HUGE amount of girl stalkers.. oops I mean Fans. LOL. Do you wonder if maybe women you might date in real life secretly are in love with your character? (and his ties ;)

- Have you ever watched one of the other CSI shows? And if so.. which character intrests you the most.

- We all can tell that Flack has a good friendship with Danny, what do you think his reaction will be to the recent development with the Danny/Lindsay storyline. Any jokes about country girls and wheatfields from Flack to come?

xx

Nick_Wolfe_Danny said:
I hope he roots for the nucks!!!

Thanks for the compliment!! :D
I'm betting he's a Rangers fan.
You're welcome :) It'd be interesting to see who he thinks would be great in that role.

I have another one too, and hope it wasn't asked before.

How is it to play the run and “pull the guns out” scenes? Did you prepare for that at the first time?

I got two questions, hopefully they haven't been asked yet:

1. What is it you hear the most from fans??

2. What has been your all-time favorite scene to act while on CSI: NY?

For some reason, I really want to know these:

1-Is your character like you?
2-What's your favorite part of being on the cast?

Thanks ^_~

Anyone else having trouble "joining the channel"?

Back