in need of a lab tech

Discussion in 'Forensic Science' started by agent_xxx, Mar 5, 2007.

1. agent_xxx

agent_xxx Victim

i need a lab tech.

2. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

First, you need a smaller banner that fits the board's rules: Maximum width 220 pixels by maximum height 75 pixels.

Second, what type of lab tech do you need? Ballistics, trace, dna, fingerprints, documents, anthropology, or any of the other fields of forensics?

Third, what type of pay are you offering?

3. Forensics_Guy

Forensics_Guy Witness

Please don't feed the trolls. :rolleyes:

4. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

I think you've been told be different people to do something about that banner. Like 4 times now, what i know.

What do you mean, 'need a labtech'? Are you just being immature and... just making topics?

5. agent_xxx

agent_xxx Victim

well actually. i am in need of a lab tech. its for some a bit classified i dont perfer to talk about it on the forum, email will be best. I need someone who can deal with chemicals. I apologize for my banner. I will change it. I am not being immature. Infact, the people relpying these remarks have no clue about what they are talking about. so please if your not interested, and want to mock. do so else where.

6. agent_xxx

agent_xxx Victim

now, dont reply if what your about to say will make this thread look stupid. I am not here to bug or to keep you entertained. I am here for some very valueable information that i know some of you intelligent people have that can share with me.

7. Cat

Cat Head of the Swing Shift

Mmkays, please be nice everyone.
    Hunter, please do not try and backseat mod. agent_xxx currently has no signature so obviously something has been done. Ahem, as for this labtech business. If you have no information pertaining to it, or no questions, then please don't spam this thread and please don't flame.

Mmm, agent_xxx, you need a labtech. however, you don't specify what you exactly need them for. by your previous posts, it would suggest that you need the specified person to work for you as a vigilante. however, i feel that it would be best to explain to people what exactly you need them for. Please note that if you're rude in your thread, some people might feel that you might be rude to them if they reply to you.