Your Ringtones?

I usually don't download music ringtones just because in a crowd it's not always easy to hear, however I did give in and get Justin Timberlake's "My Love." I really like that song. What's a shame is that none of the remixes can be found in ringtones!

Well...

I have the WHOLE Kelly Clarkson "Breakaway" album on my phone. No joke. :lol:

I have some Carrie Underwood.(Before He Cheats is the BEST song EVER.)

I have some CSI wavs on there.

Basically..I have a ringtone for EVERY occasion. :)

X05 said:
I usually don't download music ringtones just because in a crowd it's not always easy to hear,
X05, it is against the board rules to post the word download unless you include a legal source from where you would download from. Thank you. :)

At the moment I have "Who Are You" (obvious I know but I think its a brilliant ringtone even if it wasnt CSI). I also have Little Less Conversation JXL v Elvis which has a cool intro.

Take 5 by Dave Brubeck. I'd love to have the communicator beep from Star Trek Voyager (like when they push their comm badges)

My mom has the Pink Panther theme, Mission Impossible, Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones and the Austin Powers theme song on her phone :lol: :p The other day I was sitting in the car listening to the Pink Panther and watching people walk by almost perfectly in-tune to the song... it was pretty hilarious :p (yes I'm easily amused :lol:). And Mission Impossible was even more hysterical :lol:

Last time I was here, I said I had Who Are You as my ringtone. Now I'm having Marg singing Stand by Me on ET. :D

EricaSJ said:
Last time I was here, I said I had Who Are You as my ringtone. Now I'm having Marg singing Stand by Me on ET. :D
YAY, coolies. I also have one where she's singing. That was in the video with Mothers' Day.

My current ringtone is Poison "Fallen Angel". I'm a total fan of the group have been since they came out in the 80s.

Back