I Can't Believe It #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe Monday is almost over! yay!
I can't believe I've not partied in over a month! go me!

I can't believe that the phone rang 4 times in the past 5 minutes :lol:
I can't believe my roommate asked me to clean around my computer because my crap was piling up, then it was all hers!
I can't believe how many random coats were hanging on the back of this chair :lol: There was actaully 6 different coats :lol:
I can't believe how much random laundry of mine I have to fold.

I can't believe I had 8 hours sleep and I'm still tired. :(

I can't believe I am getting a cold again.

I can't believe I already have 11 presents! :eek:
I can't believe I haven't been on Talk today yet.
I can't believe I'm doing my homework.
I can't believe I had a craving for something salty..
I can't believe this music is so good.
I can't believe I killed my batteries on purpose to be able to load them again, just in case I can go to Belgium :p

I can't believe the weather is so bad.
I can't believe I'm so tired again.
I can't believe I have to learn for Maths instead of doing something funny.
I can't believe I'm hungry again.

i can`t believe that only for the first 6 min the result of this evening match Reading vs Man Und is 0:3 :eek: :(

*desperately need hug or glass of wine*

ADD

i can`t believe that Reading don`t have luck in 92 min so to make draw with Man Un... :( wow Rroyals just play perfect after this first 6 min in the hell :D in the end the red devil look so pitiful, but for my regret they win ...ehhh hope this saturday Liverpool to eat Man Un in return/revenge :p

I can't believe that I'm sick again, this time I have an infection in my inner ear. I was sick for the first couple weeks for January and now this, however there is an upside. Last night I was crying in pain and my family heard me, which led to us finding out that the refigeratpr was broken and if it had been plugged in for much longer it would have started a fire.

Pusher said:
i can`t believe that only for the first 6 min the result of this evening match Reading vs Man Und is 0:3 :eek: :(

*desperately need hug or glass of wine*

ADD

i can`t believe that Reading don`t have luck in 92 min so to make draw with Man Un... :( wow Rroyals just play perfect after this first 6 min in the hell :D in the end the red devil look so pitiful, but for my regret they win ...ehhh hope this saturday Liverpool to eat Man Un in return/revenge :p
*sigh*

If only we could erase those first 6 minutes. :( After that, I couldn't believe how bad Man Utd were. Okay, so they didn't have to be good after that, but they very nearly allowed Reading back in. If Gunnarsson's shot hadn't hit the bar at the end, it could have all been so different.

*passes wine* and *hugs*

I can't believe how freaking humid it is today...

I can't believe all of the subjects I want to do for this semester at Uni keep on clashing with each other... GRRRRRR... I REALLY wanted to do Spanish! *sigh*

I can't believe how quickly I've become obsessed with 'The Phantom of the Opera'... it's crazy!

I can't believe I "survived" the test in Maths. It wasn't even that bad. :)

I can't believe I'm tired again.

I can't believe my aunt wrote me an email.

I can't believe I'm so lazy.

I can't believe Allie's totally not talking to me to read a book! That's what schools for...reading books! :lol:
I can't believe I got u p at 7:20 and still managed to have a shower, get dressed and do my hair by 7:40!

I can't believe I almost cut my finger off, and no, I am not making things worse! It really hurts, gotta hate cheese slicers at work.

I can't believe my grandfather is finally out of the hospital! He left it 20 mins ago. :D

I can't believe I'm almost going to Paris!

I can't believe, that i'm so happy today. I have no idea why :lol:

I can't believe, i can't see the new NY Episode. That make's me sad :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back