Eric/Greg: Pic Thread 3--This Guy's Too Hot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
csimonkey said:
can't remember what greg scenes there are in it but as long as he's there i'm happy :D

Same here! I also watch each epi just to see Greg. I'm so addicted... :D

@Wojo's pics: He looks hot but he also looks so ... so... sad and broken. As if he'll never going to be happy again. You just want to console him that he'll smile again. :( I haven't seen those episodes yet. But he seems to be more serious as ever in that season. :(

we've already seen double cross here it was last tuesday's episode.
great pics wojo! :D
did anyone else get the impression he so wished it was sara he was talking to instead of catherine when that last pic was? :p
ok, ok i'll stop shipping :p :D

csimonkey said:
we've already seen double cross here it was last tuesday's episode.

Guess what?

The brand-new episode will be 'The Unusual Suspect' on thursday. But I haven't seen any pics of Greg in that epi! Doesn't he appear in that epi? :eek: Or what else? I really hope he'll appear. An epi without Greg...*woah* I won't imagine! :D

Sexy! *drools*

Musicluvr325 said:
You're only on season 6? I always forget people are so behind us.

Sadly, he's not in TUS. Full of Nick, but no Greg at all.

Yes...don't ask me! It's really annoying to see that others are already on s7 and we're in the middle of s6. The synchronisation seems to take much time...^^ :rolleyes:

Really no Greg in that epi?? Noooo..*cries* That's not good.
Is that epi worse watching? Not sure if I'm going to watch it if Greg doesn't appear. ^^

I think I read that the TV channel is going to make a break right after 'Spellbound' for two or three weeks. Instead they'll post old episodes from s4. Oo Really stupid!

"You have to shake it that way to get a wonderful 'SOTB'" :lol:

Now I'm going to have some chocolate or dinner or whatever I'll find...*frustrated eating* ^^ :D

Yurek said:
Musicluvr325 said:
You're only on season 6? I always forget people are so behind us.

Sadly, he's not in TUS. Full of Nick, but no Greg at all.

Yes...don't ask me! It's really annoying to see that others are already on s7 and we're in the middle of s6. The synchronisation seems to take much time...^^ :rolleyes:

Really no Greg in that epi?? Noooo..*cries* That's not good.
Is that epi worse watching? Not sure if I'm going to watch it if Greg doesn't appear. ^^

I think I read that the TV channel is going to make a break right after 'Spellbound' for two or three weeks. Instead they'll post old episodes from s4. Oo Really stupid!

"You have to shake it that way to get a wonderful 'SOTB'" :lol:

Now I'm going to have some chocolate or dinner or whatever I'll find...*frustrated eating* ^^ :D
I think it is. It was an interesting case. But I'm also a Nick fan, so if I can't have Greg, I take Nick. But not the point. Watch it, it really was good.

I love that scene with him. He was just so cute!

Yurek,
The reason Greg does not appear in TUS (nor does Grissom) is because it was near the end of the season, they were shooting two episodes at once. TUS and Spellbound,TUS is very Nick & Sara centric and Spellbound was Grissom & Greg centric which is also why Nick & Sara are not in Spellbound.

Greg looks really sexy in Spellbound

IMO- even though there is no Greg or Grissom in TUS I think it is one of the best episodes I have ever seen.

csimonkey said:
well our new episode is on a tuesday but we are on season 7 here. where do you live Yurek?
OMG you'll love that episode! it's great. and yeah there's no greg but it's a good episode!

erm..in germany. So we need to have the epis synchronized into german. I prefer the original (english) style though I quite like the german voices and I rarely understand everything in the original version.:lol:
And if you say I'll love it I have to see that. :)
csimonkey said:
doing his chemistry - doing his chemistry

There it is again!! The weird bald patch above his ear!! :D

Great pics! Love the fourth one. 'You know what a switch is??!' :eek: :devil:

Musicluvr325 said:
I think it is. It was an interesting case. But I'm also a Nick fan, so if I can't have Greg, I take Nick. But not the point. Watch it, it really was good.

Well...I must admit I would also have watched it without Greg appearing. I'm just too addicted to that show! I can't help myself...*needs a therapy* :D

Wojo said:
Yurek,
The reason Greg does not appear in TUS (nor does Grissom) is because it was near the end of the season, they were shooting two episodes at once. TUS and Spellbound,TUS is very Nick & Sara centric and Spellbound was Grissom & Greg centric which is also why Nick & Sara are not in Spellbound.

Greg looks really sexy in Spellbound

Even Grissom don't appear? Well..okay if that epi is more Nick&Sara centered and the next one more Greg&Gris centered it's not that bad though I'd like to see each character in each epi even if they're just running across the screen. ^^ They don't even have to say something. :D

And that pic is awesome! I've already seen so many pics from 'Spellbound' and I simply love each pic... Greg is so sexy and well-dressed in that epi. Can't wait to see that!! :devil:

Spellbound hotness! *faints and falls off her chair* :D

This is a reminder I am placing in all picture threads, if it does not pertain to you or your thread, well you can't say you weren't informed. :)

Hey guys lets try adding a touch more discussion regarding the pictures, one word replies or just posting the pictures really doesn't help this thread is for both the pictures and the discussion of them.

Also I would like to place a quick reminder that over use of letters, smilies, ect are really frowned upon. So as not to be misunderstood here is an example.

(To avoid a screen stretch I will do this abit differently)
Bad:
OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Good: OOOOMMMMGGGG!!!! :D :D :D :D

Notice That I accompliced the samething in four letters as it would in eight letters. Stretching the screen does NOT make for a happy mod, or members and over use of smilies samething.

One word replies are considered Spamming, same really as is posting just a pic and no discussion about it. As I said before ALL picture threads are for both Pictures and Discussions of said picture.

Wow i only posted last yesterday evening and look at all the posts but LOADS of great pics thanks for all those guys :D and yeah Yurek I know what you mean we're behind on the CSI episodes here too tis annoying but i suppose it does have it's advantages in that we get to be warned in advance when things happen like with Fannysmakin I think if i watched that ep and din't know what was going to happen i would have had a heart attack lol :lol:
And now for your viewing pleasure ...

I love that bit it makes me laugh. Don't get me wrong Greg is funny in the field but he was just so funny/weird/zany in the lab that I love watching the older eps and reliving the 'in the lab' times :)

*yay* Just finished watching 'Pinky and the Brain' and that reminded me of a cute little video I found on youtube. I had to share.

Clicky :lol:
I almost died laughing when I saw it the first time. It kinda fits very well though Greg is more smart, of course!

SwamiCSIaholic said:
And now for your viewing pleasure ...

I love that bit it makes me laugh. Don't get me wrong Greg is funny in the field but he was just so funny/weird/zany in the lab that I love watching the older eps and reliving the 'in the lab' times :)

And when I first saw that scene from which your pic has been made I wanted to jump in the TV and just give him that kiss he wanted to have from Catherine. :D
How can you just ignore that gest by Greg?? He deserves it! :D

All right, I'm not sure if this is the right place to be asking, but I need to know, where are some good places where I can find some screen caps of Play with Fire episode from Season 3?

speakerset said:
I have all those caps, and yet I still love seeing them being posted, because I have too many caps on my photobucket and to search through them all takes too much time, you give great shortcuts.

Plus, hello, the suit!

I recomend EricSzmandaweb
it has tons of photos of Eric and CSI screencaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back