Has Britney Spears gone off the deep end?

KFed just hung around with her to get a grab at her money, and she fell for it. Now shes bald, and like Lil said, a wack mom. Like holy shit she pisses me off. I dont really think she deserves to be talked about on the Celeb shows on tv, doesn't deserve it.

i feel bad for her, because i live in a small town and girls her party harder than Britney Spears and don't get national attention. i don't know. i'm merely concerned about her babies.
poor kids :(

I hope she gets help. She's still young and she's very talented. She just needs to get a grip and get her focus back.

Hopefully rehab will help get her back into her groove.

I think she should just go on a hiatus and move somewhere quiet with the kids outside Hollywood. The party town isn't helping her cause.

Apparently she checked out of rehab, again, to find one less public. Which sounds like a good idea .. she should go to like Wisconsin or something.

not sure whether or not to believe it, but many gossip sites are reporting britney tried to kill herself twice after shaving her head. by walking into traffic and taking xanax. and now kevin has gone to a judge to get a hearing and the babies. this is really sad, there is probably some post pardum depression going on.
she just needs to get on a private plane and go to a rehab centre where they cant find her. and wear a better wig this time, then they wont notice you brit. i hope she finally gets the help she so desperately needs.

This really isn't funny anymore. I just saw pics and a video of her attacking a paparazzi's car with an umbrella after apparently waiting outside Kevin's house to see the kids but he wouldn't let her in.

This girl needs some serious help. She needs to get out of L.A. or whereever she is, where's there is no paparazzi and such media attention on her.

Yeah, I heard Kevin took the kids from her mum. Apparently Kevin told her to go back to rehab, which isn't bad advice. He said he would postpone the court date if she did, or so I read today.

they were also reporting he will go back to court for the kids if she doesnt stay in rehab. but she went back to the same one in la, she needs to be somewhere more private. and a psych evaluation wouldnt hurt.
hopefully the paparazzi will leave her alone this time, she cant get better with them hovering over her. its really unfortunate they feel they can keep taking pictures. the people are there to get better, just leave them all alone.
britney used to be a nice fun girl, heres hoping she can get back to that.

I just read in today's paper that Britney has gone back to rehab for try #3. She's her own worst enemy. I figure if you're old enough to have children then you should be old enough to be a responsible adult. I have never been a fan of Britney of Kevin but at the moment he's seems to be the more responsible adult in all of this.

Well, it looks like Brit decided to try rehab...again. I wouldnt be suprised if she checks out by this afternoon. I just hope her kids are getting some kind of stability in their life.

I feel sorry for her obviously she's suffering yet the paparazzi find it a good opportunity to follow her everywhere and get a good story and maybe a few laughs out of it. I used to really like Britney at her peak and saw her in concert I just can't believe she's the same person now after seeing her in the news.

She should find a quieter rehab to check into and get out of L.A for a bit until her mind is sorted and she can focus on what really matters which is her children.

Not sure if this has been posted here before.
This whole ishavemyheadbaldandgetmynecktattooed thing reminds me David Beckham's design change.

Back