Name That Episode #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
well that came out of nothing...but you're right 4ENSIX :) your turn

as i'm not allowed to post anymore till after 24 h, i'll just edit my last post ;) i know the answer!!! darn! but i'm sure somebody else will get it soon

I never thought it would be a hard quote to guess...But nobody as answered in 2 days...Why don't you try and guess something NightshiftGuy?

Ok, I am so sorry...I didn't noticed that DetectiveCurtis had answered while I was writing my post...Anyway, I am sorry, your guess it's not right...
And yes, I can give a hint if you want, even though i am not sure what hint to give...hmmm, let's just say that Sara says that to a suspect she was interrogating...

*thinks*

Wow this one is hard. Can u atleast tell us what season it's from.

(Don't know I don't know if the mods are reading this forum but it's 3 posts from the same person considered spam? I know in my RP if that happens we get a huge post from Destiny.)

It's from season 5...And this would be my last hint for some time, even if you don't get it, to give other posters a chance to guess, ok? I am not sure if i am acting correctly, but i am doing my best...

I think that you might be right about that spam issue DetectiveCurtis, and that's the reason why I PM'ed NightshifGuy about that when I saw it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back