Stella/Danny-- Passionate People Make Cute Couples

Re: Stella/Danny--Passionate People Make Cute Couples

aww pretty ship of the week, go S & M :D

hmm, what shall we talk about hmm? fav scenes or quotes?

anyone got a pic?

There was definite Stella and Danny shipperness in "Some Buried Bones". I love the snappy bantering and electric energy they radiate on screen when they're teamed up together. I swear half of the time it looks like they're flirting with each other.

hehe, they usually are flirting with each other :D

I bought 2 pics from Some Buried Bones thanks to wurlocke/csi-caps

315_00046.jpg

They look hot :D

315_00067.jpg

They do look incredibly hot. Why that haven't reproduced & filled the world with their gorgeous children is beyond me. I mean, with her eyes & nose & his smile & cheekbones they could create a very good looking baby. Plus, their tempers are the same so you know there would be a lot of make up smex. Oh yes, a lot :devil:...

Stella and Danny? hehe.. This is the first time I saw this...lol...I'm still for SMACked! ehhe..:)

Greek girl + Italian Man = The best looking kids in the world.

Now I seemingly have plot bunnies for a Danny/Stella Fic.

I'm still for Smacked too, but I like Danny/Stella.

They'd have TONS of makeup smex really.

They'd have hot kids! like serious, both of their looks, come on, hot kids.

I want to read.

So true, Tristianna. Just look at who their mommy and daddy would be. :D I can't wait to read that Fic whenever you get around to it.

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that for the next week Stella/Danny is the featured ship. Yeah, I know I'm a day late...it totally slipped my mind yesterday.

Can I just ask, what episode are you talking about when you mentioned Danny chased a suspect who Stella thought was stalking her! Does anyone have any pics?

That was episode 8 season 3 "Consequences", Stella was being stalked by Mac's "stepson" (Claire's son), 'cause he thought Stella was Claire :p. Well Stella and Danny were in the street doing something and she saw the boy again and Danny tried to catch him but couldn't, at the end Mac did, and the boy (named Reed) told them the truth :D, hope that helps ;). I'll try to find pics.

Edited to add the pics :D:
I guess you want some while he was chasing the guy, right?, I couldn't find them :(, sorry.

They talk about... something :p
The boy... almost :p
They notice the boy is over there
After Danny tried to chase him

CalleighWolfe. That was perfect. Thank you for answering and the pictures! It really makes sense now!

The Danny chasing Reed picture is so good! Thank you so much for posting it!

RUN DANNY RUN!!!!!!!!!

LMAO. Is it just me or did he look totally hot in that ep? and not to mention, Stella was lookin' good too!

Sorry Smacked, but I'm really starting to love this hottness pairing. :D

Back