Eye Candy: Marg/Catherine Pic Thread #6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
her hair it´s great red, blonde, with curls, without them... it´s perfect...

why marg doesn´t get a major role in movies??

Right now, she doesn't get the major movie roles because she's working 10 months out of the year on CSI.

I'm not sure Marg would be happy being a "big time" movie star. What's that quote from her? Something about how she just wants to go to work every day and act. Let the others go out to the parties and deal with all the other hoopla. Well, if you get a big-time role in a movie, there goes any semblance of a "private" life. Your name will be in every magazine, newspaper, entertainment show, etc.

Plus, being the main star in a big movie, you're on a location for months at a time. I can't see her willing to do that anymore. The small movie roles she's had lately have been very short shooting times (She only took 7 days to shoot IGC).

I think Marg has picked her roles quite well. Look at the impact she had in Erin Brokovich. Plus, I think her tv guest appearances have been some of the greatest - ER with Clooney, Frasier with Kelsey, etc. Then you've had her biggest TV roles - Catherine & KC, in which she's been able to allow those characters to grow through the years, and not be limited to just an hour and a half on a movie.

Then again - it all depends on who can write that "perfect" character for Marg. Ann Donahue would get my vote on handling that chore.

kaylyne said:
Plus, being the main star in a big movie, you're on a location for months at a time. I can't see her willing to do that anymore. The small movie roles she's had lately have been very short shooting times (She only took 7 days to shoot IGC).
True. If my memory serves right, Marg thought she had spent too much time away from her family doing those TV movies and she didn't want to be missing out on Hughie's life so she told her people to look for a TV series for her. That way she could go home after work every day and didn't need to spend a lot of time traveling. Then she got Catherine Willows, her most successful role. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back