Without A Trace *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Without A Trace

I just hope there's no Martin and Sam thing...Ugh. Get's me sick. Sam and Jack look so cute together, and I think if they decided to get back together a second time, it would last alot longer. Jack I think is a more maturer man (even if he did cheat on his wife) than Martin. That's just my opinion though.

Wondering how the gunmen got Martin and not Danny. Does Danny move faster perhaps?

CONTAINS A SPOILER OF SOME SORT

This is where it's time for me to prove how much Martin loves Danny.

The gunmen don't get Danny because Martin is going to tell Danny to get down, and once Danny does get down, Martin's going to do all this crazy racecar stuff & spin the car around causing the gunmen to miss Danny's side of the car & Martin will take the brunt of the attack.

See? That's love. :D

You have no idea how much I would love that!

Because dude.. those boys are soinlove.

They are...They just hate showing it. Maybe Martin, Danny, and Sam will have something for each other. Then, I could have Jack all to myself. *melts* Dreams....:lol:

I don't think Danny would allow Sam to participate in anything he does with Martin. :devil:

Sam can be all hot by herself, and then you can have Jack!

Yes. *sigh* If only that really could happen..

KatieHeartsCSI your banner looks good. Is this a new promo pic or an 'old' one?

I have no idea. I found it, saved it, almost took a heart attack, and then used it like this. The big version is just....so amazing. :D

Sorry, everyone, but I feel the need to come out and let my Martin/Sam ship come along, even if I appear to be the only one!!

And Jack needs to begin a relationship with someone new. Have a clean slate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back