Marg/Catherine #5.0: She's Got It All

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like when they give Catherine creepy to deal with. Like the guy in After the Show. That was a freakin fantastic episode.

Hehe! Creepy & Catherine? Somehow you wouldn't think of those two going together well, but they do.

When I think "creepy", I think of when Catherine, Nick & Warrick opened that door to the storage facility in Ch-Ch-Changes and found the dead transgender.

Creepy and disgusting - They've given Catherine a lot of those types of cases. (although, I think Sara's had her share too!)

I also like when they give Catherine people who need that extra compassion and empathy. Like Alison from Werewolves and many of the other ones. For me it's just another sign of how wonderful her character is that she never treats people as if they're freaks and she's so accepting.

Dang. I just flipped channels to tune in to ET and just caught the end of something with Kevin Costner about Mr Brooks. Did anyone catch what it was? A preview, maybe? I need to check my vcr when I get home in a couple hours.

Great previews of Mr Brooks from both ET and The Insider. A great shot of Marg laughing while in Kevin's arms. *squee* They mentioned a June 1st opening for the movie. Links to clips are at my place.

Where where where?! I can't find it.. Can some one PM me the link please? *cries*

btw. *wants to be Margs new dog* :lol: I bet he don't know, what a luck he has :3

Thanks kaylyne for the vids! I'm still drooling over Marg and Dane I can't wait to watch both shows on tv later. :)

BTW, Marg made it to E!Online's List of the Nicest/Most Pleasant Celebrity. George Clooney was their pick as the nicest of all. :)

"During one red carpet stint a few years back, Marg Helgenberger had no problem when this B!tch asked the actress to say hi to my daddy on my celly. In fact, she said hello as CSI's Catherine Willows, which is either creepy or downright fabulous."

Thanks for the heads-up, Rissa. She totally deserves it. :) I was checking her bio on E!Online and saw this and I went "aaawwwwweee" reading it:

Though she plays a crime scene investigator who comes across often gruesome scenes on "CSI", Helgenberger admits: "I'm relatively squeamish in civilian life. I've been very fortunate not to have to deal with such things in my immediate family. When we're filming autopsy scenes, I actually feel sad. Behind each of these death's there's usually a back story of unhappiness and loss. We use a guidebook the Las Vegas police put together that's incredibly graphic. Looking at the pictures can make me turn white. If I'm going over the script at home, my husband will ask, 'Are you all right?'" --to Parade, April 22, 2001.

Hottie_Cath said:"During one red carpet stint a few years back, Marg Helgenberger had no problem when this B!tch asked the actress to say hi to my daddy on my celly. In fact, she said hello as CSI's Catherine Willows, which is either creepy or downright fabulous."

I wonder if this is the red carpet stint she's talking about. I always wondered who was on that phone.

I love the idea that Marg is kinda squimish at the gross stuffm. It makes her even more human.

Kaylyne, thank you so much for the vids - they're great!

And I'm not surprised to see Marg as one of the most pleasant etc. She's so kind and caring and I love the way she doesn't judge people.

I love what Marg said about filming autopsy scenes. I had the same feeling of sadness when I went to Pompeii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back