Not open for further replies.
Stokydream said:
Hy Guys :D

very nice day, becaus my theet are new refreshin from dentist,
ok i´m a littlebit vain *sorry* but i´m sooo happy of this
two pic´s ok ;)

new theeth
new theeth 1 :lol:
and the most people here say i´m looking sooo new and likeable that´s so nice and new for me ;)

heh nice ghashers! :D

Maple, your rats ARE SO CUTE. I want one!

:p

aw thank you! i adopted them from a lab on campus, i dont think they did anything to these ones since they put them up for adoption at 6 weeks. they are almost 4 months old now and are eating soooo much! typical teenaged boys eh? :lol:

allmaple said:
aw thank you! i adopted them from a lab on campus, i dont think they did anything to these ones since they put them up for adoption at 6 weeks. they are almost 4 months old now and are eating soooo much! typical teenaged boys eh? :lol:
lol nice, bad news, no matter how old they are they keep eating lol, they will eat nething in sight, they love leftovers, well mine do haha. and fuit loaf (bread) rofl. but their fave is either sweet corn or sweet potato

^ Nice haircut Roos :) Did I have say that you look a bit like me? apart from my face is rounder, and I have blonde hair, lol.

And I want your glasses. Seriously. (can I ask what brand they are?).

Thank you. :) Ah wibbs, you should post a pic of yourself! We're all so curious :p

Ehrm sure you can! They're Dolce & Gabbana, yeah I know, expensive but I really liked them.

I'm also having Roos glasses envy. Lovely.... :)

Nice pics saraX and Lauw, and hearty of course, don't you know all the best people are called Laura? We are a special bunch! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back