general music chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
being a lover a music i thought id start a place where we can discuss any music and anything to do with it, what bands we like, what bands we dont like, what albums we're looking foward to buying and why the music channels only seem to cut out when theres something decent on! you get the picture anyway

that seems weird, i no they edit out swear words on tv and radio and in the music videos, but i dont get why they would edit out monkey

fall out boy on the friday night project!!! woo!!!

Ah, the world of music. Being a radio DJ, music is my life!!! My favorites would be the classic country, female singer/songwriter and a few other ones mixed in. Definitely not a fan of rap or bubblegum pop.

Ahhh... speedleishot your a fellow FOB fan sweet :D. I can't wait fot their new album, just a few more weeks!

If this thread is going to be more for music like Fall Out Boy and MCR, then we have an Alternative music thread, which I'm going to bump up. I'm going to lock this thread, but you are more than welcome to open a music which is more directed to the type of music i.e. country music or pop music.

Metal/Rock/EMO can be discussed in the existing Alternative music thread. ;)

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back