Recent Purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just bought this CSI game, it gave you a scenario, then you have to put a 750 pieces puzzle together, the puzzle is actually the crime scene, then with an ultraviolet light, you have to look lfor clues in the puzzle to solve the crime...only problem is that since the puzzle is the crime scene, they can't show you what the end product looks like, so putting a 750 pieces puzzle together and not having a clue what it looks like is pretty hard

Let's see....the last thing I bought of major importance would have to be pre-ordering the new Bon Jovi cd. :D woohoo! It should be here tomorrow!!

Bought five CDs (Garbage x 2, Simple Plan, Lenny Kravitz, Red Hot Chilli Peppers) for a grand sum of AUS$55 (considering that CDs generally cost between $20 - $30 here, I’d say that’s quite a bargain :D ).

Three bacardi and cokes and a packet of jam donuts :D! *that sounds like a really weird combination! :lol:*
Gosh that is a strange combo! :lol:

I brought some decortation bows for christmas, they were in the sale! :lol:

You're terrible Tinkerbell, its only bloody September :lol:!! In Tesco today we past christmas pudding and my mum was like "look theres X-mas pudding! Do you think we should buy one..." I basically just told her to get a grip and pulled her away :rolleyes:!
Back on topic- the only thing I purchased today was a dishwasher, actually thats a total lie, my mum bought the dishwasher, but i was standing with her when she bought it and handed over the money, which I counted by the way, so since we are blood related its my purchase too :lol:!!

You're terrible Tinkerbell, its only bloody September
I scared the hell out of everyone now! :lol: I went into Sainsburys at lunch they had all the chocolate christmas selection boxes! Don`t even get me started on Tescos they have everything out! :lol: So im starting early!

I bought lots of food last week, the novelty of being able to go out at lunchtime from schoool is wearing off now though and I just bring sandwiches like I used to

KIWI :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back